✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)

Heya guys, I got a day late, sorry for that👉🏻👈🏻 Actually I checked the whole draft and it was all ready and I even wrote 7th April as the date but forgot to publish it *sheepishly smiling* Anyway, here's a long update

Happy readin'🥰💃🏻

Karan S nodded and got up. Tears welled up in Tejasswi's eyes already. Salman went towards the end of the stage then came back.

"Teju nahi jaa raha vo! Isne toh rona shuru kar diya!" Salman chuckled and Monami let out a huge sigh of relief. "You're so mean! I'm not talking to you..." Tejasswi whined. They all chuckled. "Connections aa jayiye aur elimate hoti hai, Shamita." The TV flashed off and they started bidding farewell.

"No personal issues Shamita!" Tejasswi smiled and gave her a light hug. Though she wasn't a person like that, Tejasswi was a gem.

Sid G started whining and crying and Sanjana shook her head in disbelief. "2 hafte bache hai chirkut, hum chale nahi toh saath me?" Sid G wiped his tears and shook his head. "No no, tum khatam karne ke baad hi aana!" He pouted and then hugged Karan S. "Monu bro loves you too Karan bro!" Karan S's eyes widened and he nodded without any expression. Sid G smirked and met others.

Monami went to Karan S. "Tumhe mai finals me dekhna chahti hoon, all the best Khadoos Shergill." She hugged him lightly but he pulled her closer making the hug deeper, he will miss her aroma. "I... Monami..." He started whispering but Monami cut her off. "Kuch bolne ki zroorat nahi hai, maine sab kuch sun liya hai, yaha se!" She put her hands on his heart of which they could hear beats, it was in a whisper so that no one could notice. She knew how nervous and bad he was at expressing things. "Mai tumhara intezaar karungi!" Karan S smiled and they knew they had confessed. It was a silent one.

Pratik hugged Tejasswi. "Teju, jeet ke aana!" Tejasswi cried while he was leaving. Umar then met them both. "Tum dono me se hi koi jeete, I hope!" Tejasswi hugged him. "Umraojaan I'll see you soon!" Umar smiled and left. "Avu khyaal rakhiyo aur dada aur mom ko bahot saara pyaar!" Sid hugged Avneet who nodded. "Yes sir, aur koi hukum bandar?" Sid whined. "Rabbit kahi ki!" Avneet whined as well then both chuckled.

"Bye vahini, aap logo ki shaadi me mera dance performance set haina?!" Tejasswi hugged Ishqi who blushed. "Khyaal rakhna Teju ka AVM!" Ahaan nodded. "Ab toh sabko yahi pyaari hai..." Tejasswi smirked proudly.

The connections left the house. Karan K was sitting and Tejasswi was sitting near him with her head on his chest.

"Bass 2 hafte aur!" Tejasswi smiled. "Han I'll miss this!" Ahaan said and smiled.

 "Han I'll miss this!" Ahaan said and smiled