✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)

So as you guys completed the goals, here it is✨❤

Hope you like this one, do share your reviews ❤

Precap-

Precap-

Sanjana didn't marry Kundan and they all were returning to the academy. Karan and Monami confessed their feelings when they got drenched in rain.

They both reached the Dhaba all cadets had reached. Monami wore his coat and they found all of them sitting on a table. Karan had asked Monami to in-act that they haven't confessed anything to tease their mates to which Monami agreed.

"Arey aap dono toh kaafi bheeg gye hai. Monami tum change karlo aur Karan tum bhi." Faizi looked them them first. Monami nodded and left. Karan was about to leave when Faizi and Sanjana held his shoulders and stood both on his sides. "Kya ho gya tum dono ko?" Karan acted of being the most innocent one. "Arey dil ki baat kahi ya nahi!?" They both whispered shouted.

Karan rolled his eyes and they understood. "Ek kaam tumse thik se nahi hota janaab! Tumhe itna achha mauka diya tha." Faizi was disappointed. Sid heard that and came there. "Kya!! Apne Monu bro ko propose nahi kiya abhi tak!?" Sid also disappointingly said. "Kya faayeda itna Macho-man hone ka? Maine toh Sanju ko raaste me hi propose kar diya." Sid raised his imaginary collars.

"Mai change karke aata hoon." Karan left and smirked. He texted Monami.

Karan
Mera kaam ho gya, ab tumhari baari.

Karan went to change and Monami came there wearing a creamish dress. "Monu bro tu dukhi lag rahi hai?" Sid asked her to which she just shook her head acting to be sad and went towards the cadet gang. "Naa sirji isse propose kyo na kar dete?" Sanjana said looking at her. Faizi looked at Monami again and she was talking with the cadets happily.

"Ek minute! Monami aur Karan jab yaha aaye toh Monami ne Karan ka coat pehna hua tha." Faizi got excited. Sid joined him. "Does that mean in dono ke beech kuch kuch..." Sanjana rolled her eyes. "Naa sirji usee baarish me bheegne dete. Apna coat dekar bass uski madad kii!" Logically she was right and Faizi and Sid both kept their hands on their head sighing. Karan came there changing his clothes.

"Karan, sachh sachh bata do ab hume? Kahi tum hume bewakoof toh nahi bana rahe?" Faizi said to him pointing at him and then Monami. Karan rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Jo tu pehle se hai usme tujhe kya banana!"

Faizi made a puppy face and left from there. Sid smirked in his mind. He whispered something in Sanjana's ears. She smirked as well. They all were ready to start their journey again and all cadets were sitting in the car while Sanjana was about to go inside but stopped and went back to Monami who was standing with Sid and Faizi, Karan also came there. "Monami, tu in jhingooro ke saath chali jaa! Hum aa jayenge sirji ke saath."

"KYU?!" They both shouted together. Monami smiled awkwardly, "Mera mtlb tha Sanju tum Sid ke saath jaao na aur enjoy karo."

"Han toh hum chale jayenge janaab ke saath, dosto ki kuch baatein hi ho jayengi." Faizi joined with Sanjana in their plan. "Tere saath mai nahi jaane wala. Saandh kahi ka!" Karan rolled his eyes.

"Toh firr hum teeno chalte hai aap dono ke saath. Paanch (5) log toh aa jayenge jeep me." Sid declared. Monami made a grumpy face, "Tu mujhe mere boyfriend ke saath enjoy nahi karne de sakta. Mai kabhi interrupt karti hoon kya tujhe aur Sanju ko!"

They all smirked at Monami and Karan while she realized what blunder she did. "Tum dono ke chehre ki ronak dekh kar hum smjh gye the ki baat toh ho chuki hai." Faizi said teasingly. Karan took Monami's hand and took her to the jeep. The three followed him and sat on the seat behind.

"Sab saath me chalte hai na, ek road trip type ho jayegi." Sid smiled. Before Karan could say about cadets, Sanjana cut him off, "Sirji cadets ko humne gaadi me bhej diyo hai, ab hum paanch hi hai." Karan just smiled and started the jeep. Sid and Faizi hooted and they started their journey again.

"Monami isne tumhe achhe se propose kiya ya aise hi!" Faizi said looking at Karan with a expression, "This guy won't do anything."

"Arey unhone kar diya Faizi bro yahi kaafi hai!" Sid laughed at his own joke. Faizi hi-fied with him.

They all reached Deolali, chatting and teasing each other. Karan and Monami this time entered the academy all set to welcome the new phase of their life. In which they were inseparable.

//THE END//

******************************

Word Count- 900 Words

Here's to the end of another TS which I wrote just like that😁 I hope it was not that bad.

Please do comment your reviews to motivate me more.

If anyone wants me to write on any plot you wanna suggest, so please do that. I would love to work on your suggestions.

Published- 7th May 2022

Love🖤