✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)

Rashmi Desai, entered the house dancing on one of the songs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rashmi Desai, entered the house dancing on one of the songs.

She met Tejasswi, Karan K, Umar and also the others. Tejasswi was glad to see another friend of hers there but she was so wrong.

Soon, Rashmi started filling Avneet again against Sid. Umar and Karan against Tejasswi. Shamita helped her in that.

Umar started picking fights with Tejasswi to no end. Tejasswi was very hurt, Karan K and her relationship was organic and now everyone knew that they like each other. But Karan K can't choose between him or her.

Tejasswi was supportive and she knew that Karan K has good bond with Umar and never came in between. So, she would never intrigue if he talked on any topic with them. She was a good friend to Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana and usually spent time with them whenever Karan K was with Umar and Rashmi.

But one day... Salman Khan called their relationship toxic and Karan a very non-supportive boyfriend. He never stood up against Tejasswi and always supported his so called best friend Umar who was always targeting her. Karan was very sad and Tejasswi was equally hurt after Umar and Rashmi's video was shown.

"Tum baat karo na Teju usse..." Faizi held her shoulders and she shook her head. "Faizi mai khud bhi bahot hurt hu, Umar mera dost tha, aur Rashmi..."

"Iss Rashmi ki humayi smjh me na aato hai..." Sanjana grumped. Karan S just looked at Tejasswi who was looking very hurt with their relationships.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Karan, Faizi aur Sanjana ko medical test aur official kaam se 2 din ke liye ghar se bahaar jaana hoga

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Karan, Faizi aur Sanjana ko medical test aur official kaam se 2 din ke liye ghar se bahaar jaana hoga... aur yeh kaarya ghar ke out area me hi honge taaki yeh apne ek officer ke alawa kisi se naa toh mil sakte hai na bahaar ki jaan-kaariya le sakte hai. Aap log confession room se aa jaayiye." Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana nodded.

Tejasswi hugged them 3. "I'm going to miss you guys, jaldi jaldi aana!" She said cutely. Sanjana hugged her. "Hum bhi tumko miss karenge..." They met everyone else as well. Karan S shook hands with Umar and gave a very different smile, which looked like a glare. Umar knew why it was, Tejasswi.

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें