✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)

Note-This story is based after Monami and Karan have confessed their feelings

Note-
This story is based after Monami and Karan have confessed their feelings.

"Monami, how's he?" Faizi asked impatiently as soon as Monami came out of the dispensary. Monami just sighed and nodded, "He's fine Faizi, parr sirr par chot hai, kuch keh nahi sakte. Use jaise hi hosh aayega toh pata chalega."

Faizi and Monami both went towards the other cadets.

Flashback

"Monami mujhe ek mission ke liye nikalna hai..." Karan came to her room. She was sitting with her Gappu. She looked up and saw him. "Han Karan, mai tumse milne hi aa rahi thi." She smiled and hugged him. Everyone in the academy knew that they were together and looked up to them for being such goals. Karan didn't smile and she understood his silence. "Tum meri chinta mat karo Karan, mai tumhe miss karungi toh tumhari hoodie se kaam chala lungi." They both chuckled and Karan hugged Monami tightly.

"Kuch thik saa nahi lag raha Monu." Karan expressed his tension. Monami smiled and kissed his heart to where she had hugged him. "Sab kuch thik hoga Karan. Tum jaldi vapas aana ab, Valentine's day aa raha hai na! I know yeh bhot stupidity hai. Kyuki tum toh mujhe Valentine kya harr din usse zyada pyaar karte ho."

Karan smiled at her and they heard footsteps. "Sirji, Batra sirji aa gaye hai. Chalenge?" Sanjana came there. "Han Sanju, mai aa raha hoon bas." Monami looked at Karan and grinned. "Kya hua tumhe?"

"Mujhe pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai tum mujhe both miss karne wale ho." Monami said winking. Karan just smiled, "Boyfriend hu tumhara, kyu na karu?"  Karan said winking back.

They both reached at the gate where all other cadets bid farewell. The mission was completed soon as it was the 5th February when Col. Batra finally got a call from Karan, "The mission is going well sir. We'll complete it by tomorrow and will be back."

They all were missing their strict trainers and all waited for them impatiently. Sid and Koel kept teasing Monami as she was the most excited one.

Soon it was the next day and they got a call from Faizi. Col. Batra picked the call up. "Sir, aap please hospital aa jayiye." He heard Faizi say. They all reached the hospital as the cadets were stuck of going and seeing what had happened. They all went inside and saw Sanjana and Faizi sitting outside the Operation Room. Monami's heart skipped a beat.

"Vo sir, end me mission complete karte karte, ek insaan ko hostage bana liye unn logo ne aur hume use bachate hue chot aa gyi, Karan ke sirr parr kaafi zor se plank laga tha..." Faizi was already sad. Monami tried to be strong enough but some tears still escaped her hold. "Monami, tu chinta naa kar, sirji ek dum thik hai." Sanjana consoled her.