✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)

Here's another one on SidNeet, hope you guys like it🤗🙌🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here's another one on SidNeet, hope you guys like it🤗🙌🏻

Spam pleassee🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Spam pleassee🥺👉🏻👈🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avneet Kaur was one of the best students of St

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avneet Kaur was one of the best students of St. Teresa. She had joined half year but she covered the whole syllabus very soon. She ranked in top 10.

She got ready in a white solid ruffled top and green palazzo pants for the college. She didn't like makeup that much so just a mascara and gloss. She reached her college in her car and went inside directly to the canteen.

"Avu, you're 2 minutes late." She already held her ears. "Sorry Vaish!" She smiled and sat beside her best friend Vaishnavi Rao. She shook her head and they both ordered something to eat. Avneet was about to eat her french fries when another hand pulled her hand and fed himself. "Abhi! Don't mess with my food!" She whined and he chuckled and sat.

"This girl duhh!" Abhi chuckled and soon all the friends came there. Abhishek, Krupa, Bhavesh, Riyaz, Anushka were all their friends. Riyaz and Anushka were dating as well. "Guys, my best friend is coming back from his month off." Abhishek said excitedly. Avneet rolled her eyes while Vaishnavi smiled at them. "Even I am glad he's coming back. The life of this group." Anushka smiled.

"The life of the group, I see, but what's so special in him?" Vaishnavi smiled seeing all of them happy with his arrival. "He's all special!" Bhavesh proudly claimed. Avneet was busy eating her food.

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें