✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)

Here's the first part of the story, hope you like it

Here's the first part of the story, hope you like it. Do comment your views after reading it.

Characters-

Siddharth Nigam, the business tycoon
Avneet Kaur, the matchmaker
Jannat Zubair, Avneet's friend who likes Siddharth
Faisal Sheikh- Avneet's best friend and housemate
VA- Vibha Nigam, Siddharth's mother

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting in a café. A girl was sitting and admiring someone on her phone. I got an ice-cream but I ordered a cappuccino. What are these people doing? I asked the waiter and he told me by mistake he gave my order to the same girl. I went to that girl to ask my order.

"Excuse me!" I called her out.

She looked up from the phone, "Yes?"

I smiled as she was so busy in her phone that she didn't even notice that she got coffee instead of ice-cream. "You got coffee right?" I asked smiling. She looked at her order and then at me. "Oh yeah, I was about to see that. Sorry!"

"Maybe you were busier in admiring him." I said teasing her. The girl's eyes widened as she asked, "What?" I chuckled and sat beside her. "Not being rude, just joking. I am Avneet."

"Hi Avneet, I am Jannat. Actually I was about to go to a match maker. I really like a boy." She said almost blushing. I chuckled. "I am also a matchmaker. If you want I can help you with the ways. We're friends now I guess."

"Really?" She looked happy with my answer. "Yeah!" I said smiling. She grinned at me, "Not friends then." My smile disappeared to which she chuckled and replied, "Best friends!" I grinned and nodded.

"So now let's know us more but before that why don't you come with me for looking a flat. We'll get to know each other also." She gave a suggestion but I have an idea.

"No why to find a flat. I have one. 3 rooms set. 2 are filled one is free. You can live there and when you'll be with your boy then you can leave." I said giving her an offer to live in my apartment. I haven't asked my housemate though but never mind.

"But I'll also share your rent." She said. I nodded, "Okay you can. Let's go then. You tell me his name by then."

POV ENDS

JANNAT'S POINT OF VIEW

She asked his name.

"Siddharth Nigam. I am also being appointed in his office." I said smiling.

She stopped and looked at me. Did I say something wrong?

Avneet got excited, "That biggest businessman. Well he's perfect for you Jan!" I smiled at her, "Yeah he's the one..."

"Okay so I'll tell you some ways. I'm sure I can fix you a date."

She took me to her home. We entered and someone came outside. A guy, looking same or a year older.