✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)

The book just crossed 4K reads, thank you so much for all the love🥰 I'm glad you guys are liking it.

Do comment your reviews on this book✨

Note-
This plot is entirely on Siddharth Nigam and Vaishnavi Rao's bond. Which I adore a lot. This story focuses only on their friendship.

Hope you guys like it. Do comment your views on the OS.

Vaishnavi's Mom/Dad as- VM/VD
Siddharth's Mom/Dad as- SM/SD

A girl is seen preparing her bag for school. She is running fast and she heard a voice, "Vaishnavi!! How much more time do you need to get ready huh?" Vaishnavi sighed. "Mom just coming!"

She got ready in 10 and reached outside. Her van was at the gate. "Vaishnavi you're 16. I can't believe this girl is going to class 11." VM shouted. "Love you mom!" Vaishnavi kissed her parents cheeks and ran outside. Her van had arrived already and all had their bet.

"Aaj aayegi!" One exclaimed.

"Aaj bhi nahi aayegi" Another said.

They usually used to bet if Vaishnavi's gonna come on time or not. Today she was again late. "Sorry sorry uncle." She said to the driver and sat inside. He drove towards the school and she ran inside.

She reached her class and sat down on her seat which was beside Avneet, her friend. "Heya babe!" Avneet wished her. "Hi Avu, sup!?"

"All good ya, don't know if we have the assembly today or not." Avneet said and shrugged. Vaishnavi chuckled and they sat down. Assembly was again cancelled as the principal was not in the school. Teacher was about to come and Vaishnavi was just waiting for the seat behind her to be filled. "Kidharr reh gya yeh aadmi."

Her best friend wasn't here yet and she just waited for him as he should not get late. She saw him entering and sighed happily. He ran and kept his bag beside Riyaz who sat behind Vaishnavi and Avneet. "Bachh gya saale!" Vaishnavi chuckled and said. Siddharth rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Vaish apne boyfriend ko koi saala bolta hai kya!?" Riyaz said winking. Vaishnavi and Siddharth rolled their eyes. Avneet just smiled from the corner but didn't let Vaishnavi notice. "Yeh! Aur mera boyfriend!" Vaishnavi rolled her eyes. "That's my line hello! Yeh aur meri girlfriend huhh!" Siddharth rolled his eyes as well.

"No fight please!" Avneet said and they all waited for the teacher to come. The classes started and Vaishnavi passed her notebook to Siddharth. He opened the back of it, "Kal meri Insta chat par reply kyu nahi kiya?"

He wrote his text and passed it back. "Maine bhootni ke baal sirf ek baar kheeche aur mom ne Saturday tak ka Insta band kar diya mera."

Vaishnavi giggled as she saw it when the teacher called her name out. She stood up and looked at Siddharth. "Kamina!" She whispered. "Kya baatein ho rahi hai, aur tumhare peeche kon hai?" The teacher said. Vaishnavi got side and the teacher saw Siddharth's face. "The topper himself. Siddharth Nigam and Vaishnavi Rao, out of the class." The teacher shouted and Vaishnavi went out smiling at her. Siddharth rolled his eyes at her and apologized. "I said get out of my class and don't disturb me." The teacher repeated and Siddharth left as well. He went out and stood with Vaishnavi. They looked at each other and chuckled.