✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)

Here's the Second part of the story

Here's the Second part of the story. Response is very less, if you guys want me to continue the story please tell.

Otherwise I'll end this book🙌🏻

She came forward and was the last one, "I am cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan." Karan smiled at her and gave his hand for a handshake. "Hello beautiful!" He said with a grin. All were shocked.

"Sirji abhi aapne kya kaha?" Bala said stressing the word 'kya'. "Khoobsurat, beautiful ka hindi me mtlb. Thike cadet Bala?" Karan rolled his eyes and Monami admired this Khadoos Shergill.

"Tum sab ab bahaar niklo, mujhe rest karna hai." Karan wanted to avoid the topic any further. All cadets nodded and had left while Monami was waiting for everyone to go. "Faizi, tum bhi rest karlo, kaafi chot aayi hai tumhe bhi."

"Han mujhe tum antiseptic dedo..." Faizi wanted to apply on his bruises. "Tumhari aur Sanju ki diwayiya maine Koel and Siddharth ko de di hai. Vo manage kar lenge. Direct unse baat karo." Monami smiled while Faizi and Sanjana blushed.

"Sanju! Tu blush kar rahi hai!? Woahh aisa kya hua hai? Mujhe bhi toh pata chale." Karan said smirking. Monami controlled her smile as this new Karan was a treat. "Tumhe bhi rest ki zroorat hai..." Before Monami could complete, she was cut off by Karan, "Dou (2) baatein..." Monami raised her fingers in a reflex action and Karan smiled. "Pehli ki mujhe toh jaan na hai kyuki firr mujhe neend nahi aayegi na! Aur dusri, ki mera khyaal kon rakhega?" Karan completed.

Koel and Siddharth came inside seeing Sanjana and Faizi there. "Faizi tum abhi tak room me nahi aaye toh mai yaha aa gyi..." Koel said.

"Karan, yeh hai Koel." Monami told him.

"Oh saandh, teri nayi girlfriend. Arey kitni ladkiya patayega!" Karan said giggling. Faizi held Koel's hand, "Oh Mr. Shergill, yeh hamari mohabbat hai, vo sab toh time pass tha. Tum nahi smjhoge."

"Ji sir!" Karan rolled his eyes. "Hi, Koel." Koel smiled at him. "Aur Karan yeh hai mera best friend, Siddharth Ganju, urff Sid G aur yeh..."

"Sanjana ka boyfriend!" Sid G said with a smile. Karan's eyes widened. "Sanju ka boyfriend, yakeen toh ho nahi raha parr Doctor keh rahi hai toh maan leta hoon." He smiled at Monami again.

"Aur tumhari doosri baat, tumhari saari health reports aur medications mere control me hongi." Monami answered all his questions. "Really!?" Monami nodded. She made him lie down and covered him with a comforter. "Ab tum rest karo, 2 ghante baad tumhe medicines de dungi." They all left him sleeping and reached outside.

"Kya baat hai Monu bro! But mujhe toh yakeen hi nahi ho raha, Karan bro 5 saal pehle aise the." Sid and the other cadets were totally in shock. After all, they had never witnessed this Karan Shergill. "Karan ko ab nightmares nahi aayenge, chalo memory ka kuch toh faayeda hua. Beherhaal, aap log please dhyaan rakhiyega ki use kuch yaad nahi hai." Faizi said. All cadets nodded. "Han sirji, hum yaad rakhenge he's Mogambo not." All rolled their eyes. "But he's very #adorable aise." Chitra added.

"Yeah he's cute." They all heard Monami and smirked at her. "Mai.. mai doctor se baat karke aati hoon." She ran away.

"Yaad-dasht gyi hai, dil me abhi bhi Karan sirji ke Monami hi hai." Premji said and all nodded. Monami was sitting and reliving their memories before he left for the mission. She went to the dispensary after 2 hours and found Karan trying to get up from the bed. She ran and caught him before he could fall on the floor and he being heavier made them both fall on the bed with Karan on top. Their eyes locked and a memory flashback replayed in Karan's mind. His head started spinning and he held his head and got up. Monami understood and helped him sitting. "Karan, tum thik toh ho?" She was concerned for his health. She gave him his medicines. Karan took them and swallowed them and then made a 'yuck' face. "Ewww yeh kitni gandi thi." He whined. "Doctor Monami aapne yeh accha nahi kiya!" Monami kept her hand on Karan's. "Karan, tumhe thik karne ke liye hi kar rahi hoon yeh sab." Monami smiled at him. He looked away stating he's angry. "Karan please..." Karan looked at her and smiled. "Achha chocolate do!" Monami's mouth opened in a 'O' shape. "What? Chocolate do!"

Monami nodded and got a chocolate for him. He took some pieces and fed 2 pieces to Monami as well. "Happy chocolate day Monami." He smiled and enjoyed his chocolate. "Tum sab bhool gaye Karan lekin tumhara dil ab bhi sab kuch jaanta hai." Monami thought and smiled. "Arey wish toh karo Ms. doctor."

"Happy chocolate day to you too Karan." She said grinning.

"Ohoo chocolate day wish kiya jaa raha hai, yeh sab kya chal raha hai Karan miya?" Faizi and Sid entered. "Faizi tum yaha Karan ke saath ruko, mai Batra sir se milkar aati hoon." Monami left while the boys smirked at Karan. "Karan bro, do you like her?" Karan nodded with a wide grin. "Woah, tumhe Monami pasand hai!?" Faizi said acting to be shocked.

"Saandh, kya kar raha hai, puri duniya ko pata chal jayega." Karan said shutting him. They both kept a finger on their lips. "Inka koi boyfriend hai kya?" Karan asked Sid who shook his head. "No Karan sir..."

"Bro!!"

"Okay okay, no Karan bro. Yeh single hai." Sid said giving a thumbs up. Karan made a sad face, "But yeh mujhe thodi na like karti hai." They both awed at his expressions, they were legit committed and now he thinks she doesn't even like him. "Tum dono yeh baat kisiko mat batana! Aur aap log bhi, jo log darwaaze ke paas khade hai andar aa jayiye."

Bala, Chitra, Sumanji, Premji, Koel and Sanjana came inside and smiled sheepishly. "Sanju tu bhi!" Karan said. "Naa sirji hume bhi sunna tha, Monami aur aap saath me acche lagoge." All nodded with her. "Parr ab mai kya karu?" Karan said without any idea.

They all gave him a plan. They asked him to take her out on a date and they'll all give some lies that they could not go with him so that its Monami who has to go out.

They did exactly what the planned on the Sunday. So Monami agreed to take Karan out on a round as he was bored sitting in the dispensary and was well and fine. Karan got ready and waited for Monami to come. She was dressed simple, in a white shirt with a red fitted skirt and a red watch complimenting her look. She wore white heels and her hair were lightly curled.

"Chalo Karan!" Karan didn't respond for a second. She snapped in front of his face and he came out of his dreamland. "What happened?" He shook his head and opened the door for Monami. They both left.

Someone was outside the Parakram SAF and called another man. "Boss vo academy se nikal chuka hai."

They both reached the cafe and went inside just because Karan asked her as he was hungry. He had booked the entire cafe and was about to propose her when the chandelier fell down. 

******************************

Word Count- 1170 Words

So the fun is on😌 I hope you're loving this Karan as much as the Khadoos Shergill one😉😂

And what will happen further? How will he regain his memory?🤧

Next part coming on- 23rd February 2022

Published- 21st February 2022

Love🖤