✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)

They both reached the cafe and went inside just because Karan asked her as he was hungry

They both reached the cafe and went inside just because Karan asked her as he was hungry. He had booked the entire cafe and was about to propose her when she saw the chandelier was about to fall on Karan. She ran and pushed him with herself and both fell on the other side and it fell down. They both got up.

"Karan, chalo yaha se!" Karan shook his head and looked here and there. Ambar Rawat entered the cafe and pointed his gun towards Karan. "Jaise tere bhai ko maara tha, vaise hi aaj tujhe bhi khatam kar dunga." Monami was too shocked.

She knew Karan is gonna get affected by this and his head would start paining. "Tujhe lagta hai teri khokhli dhamkiyo se mai darr jaaunga?" Karan retaliated giving more shocks to Monami. "Tu mujhe nahi maar sakta, aur Karan bhaiya toh mission..."

"Use maine hi maara tha! Tujhe lagta hai vo mission me teri vajah se mara parr use maine maara!" Ambar confessed and saw Karan smirking.

"Yeh cafe ke camera's live record kar rahe hai tujhe, aur yeh puri ministry tere kaarnaame dekh rahi hai. Voh dekh!" Karan took his phone and changed the TV screen from advertisements to the Chief Minister's call.

"Mr. Ambar Rawat, agents are already there to arrest you. You're suspended from all of your duties and arrested to murder Major Param Shergill and attempt to murder Karan Shergill. Thank you Karan." Chief Minister said as some special agents entered and snatched the guns from Ambar and arrested him. He glared at Karan once before leaving.

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?" Monami looked at Karan, sorry, glared at him.

"Monami dekho, gussa mat karo! Ek minute, meri baat suno." Karan tried pacifying.

"Tum itne dino se jhoot bol rahe the ki memory loss hua hai tumhe?"

"Arey meri baat toh suno."

Monami turned her face and sat down on the chair. Karan sat down near her knees. "Monami, vaha mission parr hi mujhe pata chala ki Ambar Rawat unse mila hua tha aur unhone hi Param bhaiya ki jaan bhi lii thi. Toh firr maine act kiya ki meri memory chali gyi taaki vo mujhpr firse hamla kare aur mai uska sach sabke saamne laa saku."

"Toh mujhe bata bhi toh sakte the." Monami said with a sad face. "Monu, tumhe bata deta ya kisi ko bhi toh pura plan kharab ho jaata. Aur Param bhaiya ke insaaf ke liye mujhe karna pada. Maaf kardo apne Khadoos Shergill ko."

"Tum itne bhi Khadoos nahi ho!" Monami said laughing. "You liked the flirt Karan Shergill isn't it?" Karan said going closer to her and winked. Monami blushed, "Han bhot cute hai vo!" He went more closer to her and whispered in her ears, "Happy Valentine's Day Monami!"

Monami just realized it was the Valentine's day and this is why she was taken out for the lunch. "Same to you too Karan. I love you!"

"I love you too."

They both hugged each other and Karan kissed her forehead. They heard a lot of sounds and saw all the cadets coming, lead by Faizuddin Siddiqui and Sanjana Dubey. Karan knew he was gone.

"Humse jhoot! Humse!" Faizi said angrilly.

"Naa sirji yeh umeed naa thi aapse!" Sanjana said with a frown.

"#Jhoot sir, aap kitne acche the uss avtaar me." Chitra pouted.

"Bro bhi bolne dete the." Sid grumped.

"Sumanji se bhi Sumanji ki tarah hi baat karte the." Sumanji got sad.

Karan was irritated by now, "Shut up everyone! Kal se aap logo ki training, 600 hours. All get back to the training mode. Aap logo ke saath mera rishta vaisa hi rahega parr training ke bahaar." Karan said and pulled Monami with him. They both left.

"Naa mtlb training me Mogambo, bahaar bro!" Sanjana said and all chuckled. "Ek minute, sirji toh Monami ko lekar prasthaan hi kar gye!" Sanjana shook her head. "Assuming prasthaan means chale gye, aaj Valentine's day hai aur unka mood hai 5 saal pehle wala, tum unhe chordho aur humne jo date plan ki thi vaha chalte hai!" Sid winked and pulled her with him.

"Hum #single logo ka kya hoga sir?" Chitra asked sadly. "Why sad getting Chitra, we all lunch here buffet eat." Chitra rolled her eyes at Bala's words. "Sumanji ko tujhe maarne ka mann kar raha hai parr kaha toh tune sahi, yaha buffet hai, khaalo!" Sumanji excitedly went to the table.

"Hum bhi firr jaate hai Koel ke saath." Faizi informed and left.

Karan and Monami were in the ice-cream parlor enjoying their ice-creams. "Thank you for this Karan."

"Tumhi ne toh kaha tha, yeh sab stupidity hai but pyaar mai tumse roz hi karta hoon. Ab roz thank you bologi!? Not right!" Karan shook his head. Monami smiled and shook her head, "Fine Mr. Shergill, ab se nahi bolungi."

They both left for the academy. "Tumhe pata hai Karan, mai kitna darr gyi thi jab mujhe pata chala tum 5 saal pehle tak sab bhool chuke ho."

"Han vo toh jab tum sabse peeche khadi thi tab pata chal gya tha mujhe." Karan said laughing. "Parr mai khush hu, iss vajah se tum apne uss guilt se free ho gye."

"Han Monu, ab mai jaanta hoon, mere Param bhaiya jaha bhi hai mujhse naaraaz nahi hai."

"Vo naaraaz tumse kabhi the hi nahi, chalo tumhari memory nahi gyi hai parr chot abhi bhi hai. Rest karo aur dawai khao."

"Nahi yaar! Mujhe vo dawaai nahi khaani." Karan made a puppy face. "Doctor Monami doesn't melt Khadoos Shergill."

"Then who melts Raani Sahiba?" Karan flirted. Monami shook her head, "Bhot ho gya, dawaai lo!"

Karan made a 'yuck' face and took the medicines. They both were sitting by the window hand in hand.

"This was the best day of my life, Monami."

"It is Karan, there are many more to come."

Dimaag chahe sab kuch bhool jaaye, dil apne jazbaat kahi na kahi se jhalka hi jaata hai.
Dimaag bhale hi pyaar bhool jaaye, dil pyaar ko dhundh kar, pyaar kar hi jaata hai ❤✨

//THE END//

************************************

Word Count- 1000 Words

Line acchi thi na?😉😙

Anyways, now I'm going to post any further MoRan shots only after I see some shout-outs, don't forget to tag me and share this book with all your friends who can read it, I hope it was good🖤

Hope you guys liked this Three Shot ❤✨

I am waiting for you to comment your reviews on it🖤

Will see you with more such OS/TS🥰

Published- 23rd February 2022

Love🖤