✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)

They heard a heavy voice

They heard a heavy voice. "Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki aaj aap logo ko ek karya diya jayega, toh aap sab tyiyaari kar le." They all got ready.

Karan took the task file and started reading. "Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko ek karya de rahe hai. Bahaar garden area me 5 poles hai, jiss parr ek ek karke ek team ko apni jagah leni hai, saamne wali team ko yeh koshish krni hai ko apne plank se paer bahaar nikal de. Teams kuch iss prakar hai...
Team Tejasswi- Tejasswi, Siddharth, Ahaan, Jasmin and Avneet
Team Pratik- Pratik, Nishant, Roshni, Vishal and Umar

Iss karya ko jeetne wali team ke sadasya hi captaincy ke agle dawedaar honge.
Karan aur Shamita iss karya ke sanchalak honge, aap log antim faisla aapsi sehmati se denge. Good Luck, Bigg Boss."

He ended and Tejasswi and Karan looked at Umar. He just smiled and nodded. "Umraojaan task is just a task, no personal grudge." Tejasswi said to him as they were going out.

"I know yaar Teja, ab Vidhi ke out hone ke baad tu aur Karan hi toh mere dost ho!" He smiled and they all left. "Pehle poles parr apni jagah lenge Team Pratik." The team went and stood on their planks.

"Teja di, kuch aisa kare..." Siddharth gave her an idea. By the end she smiled and nodded. Avneet came there, she had heard the plan. "Bahot accha plan hai, baaki I guess hume koshish karke ek na ek ko toh bahaar nikalna hai, kal hum sab andar rehne ki koshish kar sakte hai." Jasmin also came there.

They all tried on various players to make them come out. Avneet told them Roshni is highly possessive about her make-up and Jasmin and Avneet got her makeup to make her come out. Ahaan tried on Vishal convincing him to come out by manipulating him against his own team. Tejasswi saw Karan and Shamita talking and felt extremely jealous. She threw powder at Nishant and he counter attacked her which made her choke. Only Siddharth, Avneet and she knew they are acting.

She started coughing badly and Ahaan came to her running. Jasmin and Avneet kept torturing Roshni as she was on a verge to come out. She coughed badly and Ahaan made her sit on the grass bed behind. Karan saw that and he got very scared. He ran to her. Ahaan was about to pick her but he dodged him first and picked her up carefully. Tejasswi kept coughing badly. Umar wanted to run to her but his duty towards his team and the task stopped him.

"Bigg Boss Teja needs medic!" Karan shouted outside the medical room. Roshni finally came out and Shamita declared it. She directly jumped to the pool to clean herself. "Bigg Boss!" Tejasswi kept coughing and the gate didn't open. Karan looked at her and she smiled while coughing. He finally realized what it was. He sat down on the couch while Tejasswi was comfortably sitting in his arms on his lap. "You guys are acting." He realized as Jasmin, Siddharth and Avneet started laughing. "When would I have been told about it?" He asked glaring Tejasswi. He was damn scared seeing her like that and she was a damn good actor no doubt.

The buzzer rang and they all came out. Umar sighed seeing Tejasswi all good as well as Nishant. "Bigg Boss Team Pratik se sirf Roshni bahaar aayi hai toh Teja team ko milta hai ek point." Tejasswi hugged Avneet and Jasmin as it was their success. Roshni created a big topic about it but Siddharth and Avneet tackled her together.