✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)

She removed Karan K's blanket and he opened his eyes looking at her

She removed Karan K's blanket and he opened his eyes looking at her. "Kundrii I want to talk!" Karan K took the blanket. "I'm not in a mood Teja, please!" Tejasswi removed his mic and hers and laid beside him covering them both in the blanket. "What are you doing?" He said whispering so that Bigg Boss doesn't ask them to wear it. "What has happened Karan? Kyu overthink karr raha hai, I know this will work right?" He went mum. This girl knew him too well. "I don't know laddoo, I just feared that what if you left me? What if this..." Before he could complete, she sealed his words with a hand on his lips and a long kiss on his forehead. He closed his eyes at the moment as she hugged him after that. "Kundrii, when I said it will work, it will. I'm not leaving your side ever and ever. I love you, more than any other thing in this world. You get me!?" He nodded blankly. "Now if you get these negative thoughts in your mind I'm going to chop it off and eat it." Karan K chuckled and hugged her tightly pecking her forehead.

"Thank you my anda!" She smiled but pouted at this nickname. This 'ANDA' wali shakal was way mature than he ever thought.

It was the time of shoot and the TV flashed on revealing Salman back again

"Kal bahot kuch hua, Karan aur Tejasswi aap dono bahot strong ho! I am glad you guys proved me wrong." Tejasswi and Karan K smiled at him. "Toh firr Karan yaar propose karr hi do! Valentines ka intezaar kyu kare!" Salman said with a smirk and all hooted. Tejasswi at first wanted to deny after just a conversation like the afternoon but Karan K got up and took the rose.

"In 12 hafton me mujhe mere baare me aisi cheeze pata chali, maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki ek ladki meri life me itne saare differences laa sakti hai. This one's for you! I need a yes..." Karan K smiled as he sat down on his knees and Tejasswi giggled. He sat down and lip synced a 'I Love You' and she took the rose kissing him on his cheeks. "Its a yes!!!" The whole crowd shouted from behind.

The whole group came and hugged them. Monami also got up and pulled Karan S who wasn't interested but because Monami indicated him again he nodded and joined them. "A great friendship indeed." Salman praised them as they sat down.