MUTED

WALCOTT HOUSE

SEAN: Willow? Willow!

SEAN: Mom? I can't find her.

SEAN: Mom? I'm going to bed.

SEAN: Hey, you... What are you doing under there?

CHRISTINA: OH GOD! HELP ME!

THE MUTE: Hello, Sean. I just killed your family. Do you want to die like them? Begging for your life? Or, do you want to fight?

THE MUTE: I'll give you some help. Wrap a towel around your fist. Smash the mirror. Use one of the shards to defend yourself.

THE MUTE: Go ahead. I'm waiting.

THE MUTE: Are you ready, Sean? Because here I come.

DEREK'S LOFT

PETER: That table's Italian.

BRAEDEN: [shrugging] So are these boots.

BRAEDEN: Are we going to talk interior design and fashion, or are we going to talk numbers?

PETER: [scoffing] We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president.

BRAEDEN: I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's going to cost you.

DEREK: [impatiently] We'll pay. Just find Kate. That's all we want.

PETER: Are you insane?

DEREK: We don't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her, and came up with nothing.

PETER: If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm gonna do then, huh? Get a job? My resume is slightly out of date! We got robbed, Derek. Robbed!

DEREK: RAWRRRRRRR!

PETER: [anxiously] Oh... that's a new look for you.

PETER: What happened to your eyes?

DEREK: I don't know... But I'm willing to pay to find out.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILES: Of course you're still the team captain

STILES: Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?

SCOTT: Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team-- he just told me to show up at try-outs today. Wait a minute YN did you get a haircut?

YN: No I just painted the  tips invisible .Of course I got a haircut. We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?

SCOTT: Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me...