PRESSURE TEST

ARGENT ARMS INTERNATIONAL

JIANG: I'm not gonna tell you anything.

SCHRADER: I don't really have any questions.

SCHRADER: I don't have any questions for you, either.

TIERNEY: Good.

JIANG: Stop! Just stop!

TIERNEY: We're not afraid to die.

SCHRADER: Does that go for everyone here?

THEO: Not me. No death. No pain. I'll tell you anything you want to know.

SCHRADER: I don't have any questions.

THEO: Okay, maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers, but I'm not with them. I don't know who they are, or what they did, or what their problem is. I'm not a part of it.

THEO: That wasn't very friendly.

TIERNEY: Just do it!

THEO: How about you let me do the talking?

THEO: You obviously have us here for a reason. If you, if you tell me what you want...

THEO: Whoa!

THEO: I'm trying to help you! What the hell did you two do?

THEO: [pants] All right, like, can-can you just--

THEO: STOP IT! STOP IT!

THEO: FINE!

THEO: If we get out of this alive... I'm gonna kill you myself. And then I'm gonna...

THEO: [smirks] So, is that all you got? Because I'm not impressed. What did they do? Give you permission to shock us a little, but not do any real damage? They don't trust you, Schrader.

THEO: Yeah, that's right. I remember you-- weird little sadist from Eichen House. Did they fire you? Or did you get out of there before they realized you were just another psycho that should've been locked up with the other freaks?

THEO: [chuckles] No, they fired you, didn't they? Did you get caught trying to stick helpless patients with needles again? Or did they catch you trying to stick them with something else?

THEO: [growls] Looks like... We've got... A winner!

TIERNEY: You're just gonna leave him here?

THEO: Him and you.

JIANG: We didn't need your help anyway.

TIERNEY: Come on. I want to put a couple of hundred miles between us and this place by dawn.

THEO: You got a car?

TIERNEY: No... But he does.

THEO: What is that?

JIANG: You've never seen a pack symbol before?

THEO: I'm not much of a pack animal. What does it mean?

TIERNEY: They're stacked rocks. It's a Buddhist practice.

THEO: You're part of Satomi's pack-- the Buddhist Werewolves.

JIANG: Satomi's dead. We don't have an Alpha or a pack anymore. Why do you care, anyway?

THEO: Oh, I don't. But you should find Scott McCall. He's got a thing for taking in strays.

TIERNEY: You know Scott McCall? Do you know where he is?

THEO: I might...

ARGENT ARMS INTERNATIONAL