GHOSTED

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL / LYDIA'S MINDSPACE

LYDIA: Hello?

LYDIA: Wait!

LENORE: It's not real. Not real! It's not real! It's not...

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

STILINSKI: All right... You heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced it's the voice of...

SCOTT: Stiles. Your son. And YN your Intern

STILINSKI: Uh-huh. And maybe it's just a random signal cross?

SCOTT: [sighs] Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep and the keys to the car, and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep. and YN's car.

STILINSKI: Oh, wait, wait-- so now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?

THOMAS: Dad I want you to trust me. I heard Stiles and YN on that radio, I'm sure of it. If you had heard it too--

STILINSKI: Well, I didn't.

SCOTT: Yeah, but if you had--

STILINSKI: Enough, Scott! Enough!

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

MALIA: You saw a carousel?

LYDIA: And a big sign that said "Canaan," and people disappearing in clouds of smoke.

MALIA: Do you ever have nice dreams?

LYDIA: We need to go to Canaan.

MALIA: It would be helpful if we knew anything about the place. I keep calling the number for City Hall, and no one answers. The only map I can find it on is thirty years old. So far, the only thing I know about Canaan is where it is.

LYDIA: That's all we need to know.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

LIAM: Scott, Thomas, Malia, and Lydia are going out to Canaan. He said to go through with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy his house.

HAYDEN: What plan?

LIAM: Your plan.

HAYDEN: I don't have a plan...

LIAM: Well, you said you had all these ideas about how to catch a Ghost Rider.

HAYDEN: I had one idea. It was pretty bad. And then I had another really bad idea.

LIAM: Anything that could work?

HAYDEN: Yeah, but it's terrible.

LIAM: Great! Let's do it.

HAYDEN: [echoing] We need to break into the faculty storage room...

LIAM: [echoing] To save the whole town from Ghost Riders? No problem.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

ARGENT: It's spreading, isn't it?

MELISSA: You don't want to know. Uh, how did a whip do this?

ARGENT: It was a Ghost Rider's whip.

MELISSA: Well, the regular doctors think that they can surgically remove the dead flesh. You're scheduled for emergency surgery in an hour.

MELISSA: Hey... Hey! Wait! Where are you going?

ARGENT: It's a supernatural toxin. If they try to cut it out, it will spread.