THE BENEFACTOR

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

STILINSKI: Hey, let's get everyone off the roof...

STILINSKI: And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look.

PARRISH: [incredulously] You have an expert on teenage cannibals?

STILINSKI: Five minutes, Parrish.

PARRISH: Hey!

STILINSKI: Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a "Wendigo?"

DEREK: Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden.

DEREK: How many people did Scott say were up here?

STILINSKI: Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

DEREK: There was someone else... Someone young, and male...

STILINSKI: You can smell his fear?

DEREK: And his blood.

MCCALL HOUSE

YN IS WEARING THIS

STILES: Like I said, I told my dad everything I could--

SCOTT: But you didn't tell him about Liam?

STILES: You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?

SCOTT: [awkwardly] He's upstairs...

YN: Doing what?

SCOTT: ...Lying down...

YN: Then he is definitely not lying down.

WHEN THEY GO UP THEY SEE LIAM IN A BATH TUB WITH HIS HANDS AND LEGS TIED AND MOUTH SEALED WITH DUCT TAPE.

STILES: So, you bit him?

SCOTT: Yeah...

STILES: And you kidnapped him?

SCOTT: Yeah...

YN: And brought him here?

SCOTT: I panicked!

STILES: [nodding] Yup.

YN :This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?

LIAM: MRPHHHH!

STILES: As a reminder, this is why WE always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!

SCOTT: I know-- which is why I called you 2 . So, what do we do?

STILES: Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?