STATUS ASTHMATICUS

BEACON HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC

LIAM: What do you mean, "No?"

SCOTT: Liam, look at her. She's too weak. It will kill her. We don't even know what the mercury's doing to her. We don't even know if it's actually mercury. This can't be the only way to save her.

LIAM: It saved mine.

SCOTT: You know that was different. You were hanging off a ledge.

LIAM: You promised. You said you'd do everything you could.

SCOTT: Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her.

SCOTT: There has to be...

SCOTT: There has to...

THEO: Scott!

SCOTT: There's another way to save her.

THEO: Guys, I don't know what the statistics are for surviving a Werewolf bite, but she's definitely not surviving this. We need to do something.

BEACON HILLS RESIDENTIAL AREA

STILES AND THOMAS: No...

ON THE ROAD / SHERIFF'S STATION / BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

DISPATCHER: [over radio] Unit Seven, can you 10-9? I didn't quite catch that.

DEPUTY 1: [over radio] 10-4, Dispatch. I'm southbound on Fryman following a suspicious individual loping in the middle of the road.

DISPATCHER: [over radio] Seven, clarify "loping."

DEPUTY 1: [over radio] Uh... Running on all fours. The suspect is possibly a large animal.

CLARK: [over radio] Unit Five to dispatch, I'm turning the corner on Lincoln. The suspect no longer loping but running.

DISPATCHER: [over radio] 10-4. Unit Five, clarify "running."

CLARK: [over radio] Two legs. Moving fast.

DISPATCHER: [over radio] Copy. What's your speed?

CLARK: [over radio] Forty-five to fifty. Advise that suspect is too large to be human.

DISPATCHER: [over radio] 10-4, Unit Five. Back off and maintain eyes.

DISPATCHER: [over radio] Dispatch to all units, be on the look for the suspicious bipedal animal.

DEPUTY 2: [over radio] Unit Eight to Dispatch, advise coming up on Taft. The animal is on all fours and--

DEPUTY 2: [over radio] Holy...

STILINSKI: [over radio] Unit Eight, it's Stilinski. Report.

DEPUTY 2: [over radio] 10-4, Sheriff. The suspect just leaped over my car.

CLARK: [over radio] Dispatch, I have eyes on the suspect. Corner of Union heading north towards Beacon Hills High School. Confirm back on all fours.

STILINSKI: [over radio] Uh, 10-4. Can you give it twenty?

CLARK: [over radio] In my rear-view mirror. Coming right toward me. Advise suspect is--

CLARK: [over radio] Oh, my God!

STILINSKI: [over radio] Clark, back off--

DISPATCHER: [over radio] All available units to Beacon Hills High School. Proceed with caution.