DREAMCATCHERS

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

STILINSKI: Ohhh, I should've got a haircut.

STILES: Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut!

SCOTT: I think you look great.

STILINSKI: Well, thank you, son-I-should-have-had!

STILINSKI: Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea.

THOMAS : What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman.

YN AND STILES: Or man...

STILINSKI: It's a woman, you two.

STILES AND YN: Okay...

STILINSKI: A very beautiful woman.

STILES: What beautiful woman, by the way...?

STILINSKI: None of your business. Either of you.

DONOVAN: I want to know.

MR. STEWART: I'll be blunt-- it's not what I was hoping for. But, the DA's offer is still pretty reasonable...

DONOVAN: What's "reasonable?"

DEPUTY CLARK: Talk in the van, guys. Let's go.

DONOVAN: No! Just tell me! What's "reasonable?"

DEPUTY PARRISH: Mr. Stewart, are we going to have trouble with your client?

MR. STEWART: No, Deputy.

MR. STEWART: They want you for three to five. So, why don't we get in the van and discuss a plea bargain that gets you out in two?

DONOVAN: Stilinski! STILINSKI! I'm going to kill you!

STILINSKI: Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory.

STILINSKI: Deputies, escort the prisoner out.

DONOVAN: I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window-- I'm angry like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask, "Why?", remember right now. Because this is why.

STILES: Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know? Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know... just stuck there... forever.

STILINSKI: Get him out of here!

SCOTT: What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?

STILES: It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy.

SCOTT: That guy wanted to be a cop?

YN: At least now, he's getting the full law enforcement experience...

ON THE ROAD

MR. STEWART: Well done. Threatening the Sheriff in front of his entire department and his son? I'll be lucky to get you three to five decades, you realize that?

MR. STEWART: Do you mind slowing down? I don't think this kid's in any rush to get to prison.

DRIVER: Ugh!

MR. STEWART: You all right?

DRIVER: No... My hand, I... Uh, I think I'm having a...

MR. STEWART: Whoa!