WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

ETHAN & JACKSON'S APARTMENT-- LONDON, ENGLAND

JACKSON'S VOICEMAIL: Hello. Please leave your name and number after the beep.

ETHAN: [on phone] Me again. You promised you wouldn't be late. You know how long I've been trying to get tickets to the show? Exactly as long as we've been together. Because I'm that guy. So, please, don't be the guy who shows up late to your anniversary, okay? Just get here before the car arrives.

ETHAN: [on phone] Me again. The car's here... But you're not. Do you know what happens if we're late? They close the doors. Please. Get here.

ETHAN: [on phone] They closed the doors. We're ten minutes late, and they close the doors after ten minutes. This means we're not gonna see the show. It also means you forgot our anniversary. Which also means, I'm gonna kill you.

FEMALE HUNTRESS: Hmm. Now, he's just as cute as the other one.

MALE HUNTER: You know we're supposed to ask them questions before we kill them?

FEMALE HUNTRESS: Is that from him, or from you?

MALE HUNTER: You know who it's from.

FEMALE HUNTRESS: So, we hear you and your boyfriend have been tracking other Werewolves. We'd like to know their names.

MALE HUNTER: Tie him up.

ETHAN: Should've used the yellow wolfsbane.

MALE HUNTER: What?

ETHAN: [smugly] Regular wolfsbane won't work on him. Because he's not just part-Werewolf... He's part-Kanima.

JACKSON: And both parts are pissed.

ETHAN: No! No, that-that's an antique--

ETHAN: Not the lamp!

ETHAN: Watch out for the--

ETHAN: --pictures--.

ETHAN: I just got those framed.

JACKSON: I can't believe you actually thought I forgot our anniversary.

ETHAN: OW!

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

FEMALE VOICE: [over PA system] Dr. Travis, you have a visitor in the main lobby. Dr. Travis, a visitor in the main lobby.

DR. GEYER: I think she's coagulopathic. I need another suture. The bullet missed the ascending aorta. Brachiocephalic is intact. Hemodynamics are stable. She's gonna be okay.

FEMALE NURSE: You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in...

FEMALE NURSE: And let her rest.

MELISSA: [weakly] Hey, kid...

SCOTT: [emotionally] I'm gonna wait outside, okay?

MELISSA: No, wait. Scott, wait.

MELISSA: Listen to me-- you didn't do this.

SCOTT: But I'm responsible.

SCOTT: You need to sleep.

MELISSA: [weakly] I just need to... tell you...

SCOTT: It can wait.

MELISSA: It can't wait.

SCOTT: Mom...

MELISSA: Don't run...

MELISSA: ...You fight...