PARASOMNIA

In this episode YN will be wearing this

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

NATALIE: Most of these colleges require recommendations. Yours will need to be pretty stellar, considering your GPA. Tracy? You feeling a little overwhelmed?

TRACY: No, I'm... I'm okay.

NATALIE: Have you been getting enough sleep?

TRACY: Not really...

NATALIE: You know, teenagers have different circadian rhythms. When you're waking up for school, your body is still producing melatonin. You all need more sleep.

TRACY: It's not just that...

NATALIE: What do you mean?

TRACY: I get night terrors.

NATALIE: Actual night terrors? Parasomnia?

TRACY: I usually don't remember them...

NATALIE: "Usually?" Was there one night you do remember?

FLASHBACK—STEWART HOUSE, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

END FLASHBACK

TRACY: My dad found me on the floor, lying beside the chair.

NATALIE: What about the skylight?

TRACY: That's the thing-- it doesn't actually open. It was sealed shut a couple of years ago to weatherproof it.

NATALIE: So, some of it was definitely a dream?

TRACY: And some of it wasn't.

NATALIE: Honey, I'm going to propose that most of it was. You know, there's a theory that one of the biological functions of dreaming is to stimulate threatening events? It's a way for our brain to rehearse dealing with them. I think you're dealing with normal anxiety, Tracy-- the kind very common to seniors.

TRACY: I better go. Class is going to be starting soon......And I should...

NATALIE: Tracy, are you okay? Oh, my God! Tracy! God, Tracy! Breathe! Oh, honey! Oh...

TRACY: Is this common?

BEACON HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC

DEATON: Remember, for intramuscular injections in the hind leg--

SCOTT: -- Stay clear of the sciatic nerve.

DEATON: Excellent. Aspirate back to make sure you haven't hit a vein... Then, just keep the needle still.

SCOTT: Ow!

DOG: Grrrrr!

DEATON: He's a little one, but his teeth are still sharp.

SCOTT: Sorry, buddy.

STEPHANIE: Come on. Good boy!

SCOTT: Here you go, Stephanie.