FACE TO FACELESS

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

["Aaron" walks into the morgue in the basement of the hospital, where he is drawn to the autopsy drawer containing the flayed body found in the season premiere, which is implied to be the real Aaron's body whose DNA and identity has been taken by the new shapeshifter. After examining the body, "Aaron" opens his mouth and lets the flood of spiders infect the body, animating it to the point where the body is able to sit up of its own accord. The exertion and loss of spiders cause "Aaron" to collapse onto the floor, and the flayed body seems to look at it curiously]

DOWNTOWN BEACON HILLS

ABEL: Is everything okay?

QUINN: Yeah, it's just a flat.

ABEL: You need some help?

QUINN: No, I know how to change a tire, thanks.

HUNTER 1: That doesn't look like a flat-- it looks like a blowout.

ABEL: Hope you've got a spare.

QUINN: Thanks for the concern, guys, but I'll be okay. Really.

ABEL: Hold on... I think I found the cause of your problem. Ever seen one of these before?

ABEL: Maybe you didn't hear me-- I asked you "Have you ever seen one of these before?"

QUINN: Yeah... As a matter of fact, I have.

QUINN: Thank God you're here!

LIAM'S HOUSE

SCOTT: Liam...

LIAM: No, I'm-I'm sick. I'm sick.

THOMAS : You're not sick.

LIAM: Yeah, I'm, like, deathly ill. It's serious. I think... I think it's the flu.

THOMAS : It's not flu season.

LIAM: Uh, then I probably have pneumonia...

SCOTT: Liam, you're a Werewolf-- you can't get pneumonia. But you know what you can get? Is in trouble for being late to school. So, come on. Let's go.

LIAM: I don't think I should go to school. Or outside. Or anywhere. Ever again.

SCOTT: It doesn't matter what you think, okay? Because you gotta go. Now, all you do is pretend like nothing happened.

LIAM: Pretend? I'm just supposed to pretend?

SCOTT: Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off. You know, he doesn't give up. He puts them back on and says, "I'm still Clark Kent."

LIAM: You want me to wear glasses?

THOMAS : No!

SCOTT: I want you to go to school, okay? And be Liam Dunbar. Just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent, like Spiderman, and Captain America. Or Black Lily...

LIAM: Captain America and Black Lily are just Steve Rogers and YN respectively. They don't have to pretend, everyone already loves them. Unlike us, who everyone hates. They hate us for trying to save their lives.

THOMAS: Imagine how hard it must have been for YN to handle herself. She had to go to school without anyone trying to find out she is an Avenger. Just like how you are going to go to school .

SCOTT: But You're right Liam. We are trying to save our lives. Which is why you're gonna get up and go to school and pretend like nothing happened. Because if you don't, more people could die.