1.0

IM HANA WALKED AROUND the quiet school grounds while everyone else ate their lunches

IM HANA WALKED AROUND the quiet school grounds while everyone else ate their lunches. She wasn't good with people and the general idea of socializing with strangers to make 'friends' gave her chills, hence why she eats in an empty classroom and stroll around outside after to avoid crowds.

She kicked a pebble from the ground and instinctively followed the direction it went to, seeing it stop by a group of girls pushing around a familiar face she knew. Hana blinked and sighed before walking closer to them. "Yah! You little shits!" She yelled earning their attention. "What do you think you're doing huh? How many times do i need to warn you about pushing a classmate around?! Unbelievable fucks"

"Why bother? If they didn't want to be pushed, they should've known their place!" One of the girls, Yewon yelled back. Hana clicked her tongue and glared at them lazily. "And you do? Do you know your place? Tell me, what do you bully people for? Money? Food?," She continues while walking closer to them.

"— you pathetic shits, are you homeless? Do you not get fed at home? Aish— if you're that low on money ask the teachers for help or something!"Her eyes widened as she exclaimed the words.

The girls started backing up as she gets closer, until she finally reached her classmate. Nayeon. Hana slightly bent down to check on her face for injuries and sighed. "Kang Yewon, Moon Baeji, Shin Jiha and Park Sae." She utters, venom and authority lacing her voice. "You let me catch you ganging up on someone again.... And you're all dead. You hear me?!"

They flinched at the volume of her words and gaped, not knowing when and how to answer. "YAH! I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME?! ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE DONE!" They nodded rapidly, clearly sweating in nervousness. "SCRAM!" Immediately the girls ran away, two of them absolutely abandoning the other two that tripped, in fear of being caught by Hana and getting hurt.

Friends aren't real. When the need to do so comes, they wouldn't care if they leave each other behind. When the time comes, they wouldn't blink an eye if the other dies or disappears if it meant they live. As long as jealousy, selfishness and survival instincts exist abandoning and being abandoned is easy. Having friends would make you lose human moral especially when you value life. Hana didn't value hers so her morals are intact, her instincts would always tell her to help even if she had to give up.

"You didn't have to do that.." a timid, slightly shaking voice pulled her out of her trance making her look at the girl in pink sweater beside her. "Hm?" She stared questioningly.

"I could've handled them by myself." She says with false confidence, staring at Hana in the eye trying not to seem shaken. "Oh? Then why did you act so much like a stupid pushover?"

"I'm not a pushover." Nayeon grumbles in distaste at what she was called. "You shouldn't be. Don't give them the satisfaction." The other replies monotonously.

"I SAID I'M NOT A PUSHOVER! don't look down on me!" She yells, stepping closer as a warning thinking the girl in front of her would be scared, but she didn't even flinch. "Don't be so short then. I can't really look up to talk to you if you're down there."

Nayeon scoffed in disbelief and pushed her away before stomping her way to leave angrily. "Her eyes are so fucking condescending, it's annoying. Overconfident shit." Hana hears her grumble out some words making her smirk very slightly in amusement.

Yeah she didn't need friends, having them would hold her back from standing up for people anyway.