1.5

JAEMIN HAD HIS ARM wrapped around Hana as he thought of a way to get out of the library filled with human eating zombies

JAEMIN HAD HIS ARM wrapped around Hana as he thought of a way to get out of the library filled with human eating zombies. 'what attracts them anyway?

Smell?

Sound?

Can they even see?' he thought, trying not to panic too much. But who wouldn't, they were in a middle of a sudden apocalypse! Who wouldn't lose their minds?!

Hana saw the way his eyes shook lightly and though the snarling of those things resonated inside the library she could almost hear how frantic his heart was beating at the moment. Gently, the girl took his arm to unwrap it around her shoulders and crouched down quietly.

The council president was then alerted by this but made no move to stop her because for sure he'd be loud enough to get the attention of those things. Hana grabbed the first and nearest book at reach and inhaled a deep breath. She aimed somewhere far from the two of them and threw the book. Just like she thought, almost immediately the zombies went running to the source of the sound, temporarily freeing the way to the door.

Jaemin let out a quiet sigh of relief and threw a knowing look at her. Hana nodded and they got ready to run to the door. This time the boy was the one to grab a heavy ass book to throw. Him being the buff man he was, was able to hold the book in one hand and hold Hana's hand in the other as they got into a running stance. They took slow breaths together before Jaemin threw the book far away without hesitation.

"RUN, RUN, RUN!" They sped through the mess of books on the ground hoping not to trip and went for the door. From their panic, the two forgot that the door to the library was a pull door as they kept pushing it open. The hoard of zombies were now turned to them and started running while growling like the ugly shits they were.

Hana groaned and pushed the boy back gently before finally pulling the door open. Jaemin subconsciously grabbed her hand again while running. When the two turned left to a hallway a different crowd of zombies heard their footsteps and turned to them. "SHIT, GO!" Hana exclaimed leading them both to run to the right. When there were also a lot of zombies there they had no choice but to fight.

Jaemin kicked back one of them ugly cannibals while Hana who saw a fire extinguisher hit them with it. It was full chaos and it was starting to make the girl dizzy from the adrenaline and fear. She didn't like this at all.

When the council president cleared his side of the hallway he immediately grabbed her again to head for the stairs. Hana accidentally tripped on a zombie limb making her stumble and face a half bodied monster. "FUCKING HELL! NO, NO FUCK NO, THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!" She yelled almost dramatically. Jaemin pulled her up with ease and continued to sprint with her.

"WHERE ARE WE GONNA GO?!" He asked her. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW MAN!" She yelled back. "YOUR CLASSROOM OR MINE?!"

They turned to a different hall while looking back to make sure the running zombies weren't near enough to eat them. "UHH, MINE! LET'S GO!" She answered before banging her body sideways to a classroom door, then peaking at the small window on the door. Inside the only ones visible to her view was Nayeon, Daesu, Suhyeok, Isak, Onjo, Jimin and Minji.

She rapidly banged at the door shouting profanities at them to open it.

Meanwhile with the group of classmates...

They were just talking about how their situation was similar to the movie train to Busan, and some didn't even wanna believe this was all happening. Some believed they were being casted for a movie too, which was stupid.

Then the sudden banging on the door made them all snap their heads to it alerted. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! OPEN UP! DO YOU WANT US TO DIE OUT HERE?!" The words were muffled outside as they tried figuring out who it was.

"Idiots! It's just our Im Hana! Open it! Faster!" Suhyeok orders and Nayeon quickly intervenes. "WHAT IF SHE'S INFECTED?!" She yells. "Stupid, if she's infected would she be acting like that?!" Gyeongsu then retorted before opening the door. "GO IN, GO!"

Hana threw herself inside then grabbing Jaemin's arm and pulling him with her. The boy immediately closed the door and breathed heavily.

The two of them panted while Hana was hugged by Onjo, Isak and Suhyeok.

That was one hell of marathon.