1.15

Chapter dedicated to
Asimpfordeadpeople

JAEMIN SAT DOWN BESIDE HANA and stared at her in concern

JAEMIN SAT DOWN BESIDE HANA and stared at her in concern. "You okay 공주님(princess)?" He asks, startling her. "What's with the name?" She asks back. "Suits you." Was all he answered. Her lips twitched upwards before she looked at the ground. "I'm fine, just pissed.. and worried." She says as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"He'll be fine, Nayeon that bitch is just overreacting." She nodded at that but still couldn't let go of the bad feeling In her gut. Her gut was always right, but she didn't know what was wrong this time. She was 100% sure Gyeongsu was okay, no doubt. If Onjo didn't get affected by Hyeonju the why would Gyeongsu be? It's just a scratch... Right?

"Hey," the council president held her chin and made her face him gently. "Stop worrying so much.. I hate seeing you frown." He uttered in a soft but deep voice, making her feel things. She pursed her lips and sighed before nodding. "Okay.. I'll stop worrying now.. you can let go of my face" She saw his eyes slightly widened and his cheeks flushed. "How about no?" He replies, trying to avert her attention from his red face.

She chuckled at him and he just rolled his eyes, dropping his hand from her face to hold her hand instead. "Do you... Like him?" He asks inaudibly but fortunately Hana heard the last part. "Like who?" She asked. "I—" their moment was cut off by a commotion. Everyone who has been in front looking through the glass that separated Gyeongsu from them started cooing and whispering about something.

Jaemin who was a fucking coward stood up and went in front with the rest. Hana frowned in confusion and looked at Namra who was sitting in the back as well, across the table from her. Namra gave her a knowing look and she blinked.

Earlier

Earlier....

Hana who didn't bother joining her idiotic classmates stayed in the back with Namra across the table from her, avoiding the chaos as well. Nayeon was also in the back but no one really cared.

She sighed in boredom and leaned her head back against the wall before Nayeon caught her attention. 'this motherfucking—' She watched the girl in pink sweater come up to the mop in the corner and take her handkerchief out. "She really thought no one would notice?!" Hana looked at Namra who was already looking at her.