1.8

THE GROUP EVENTUALLY AND fortunately made it safely to the science lab, or so they thought

THE GROUP EVENTUALLY AND fortunately made it safely to the science lab, or so they thought. "Aish, shit." Daesu mutters while panting before being smacked in the face by a bloody hand causing him to scream so loud. Hana flinched and instinctively grabbed the nearest solid thing she could find to hit the arm.

Wujin pulled his friend away from the window and Joonyeong joined Hana on hitting the zombies as an attempt to stop them from coming in. The guy with glasses unfortunately shattered the other window making it worse for them but better for the zombies to try and force themselves in.

"Get a desk!" Hana yells at their still figures. "What the fuck are you guys doing?! MOVE!" They flinched at her voice and did as she said, grabbing one of the long desks to barricade the windows with. The boys, more specifically Wujin and Joonyeong leaned their backs to the table and stayed there to stabilize it while the rest continued pushing away the zombies.

Once they were clear and only the two boys were needed, Nayeon walked up to Onjo. "Give me the phone. I'm gonna try calling again." She says, which made the girl nervous. "Sorry, i lost it." Her answer pissed the girl off and stepped forward. "How could you lose it?"

"Who cares? We got a secured room now." Gyeongsu intervenes. "Like you can talk." The girl in pink sweater scoffs. "What?" Hana stood up, already knowing where this was going. "It's because you didn't lock the door." She answers with her head raised in superiority. "If you had done that, Mr. Kang wouldn't have gotten to us." She continued, enjoying the way the boy clenched his jaw in anger.

"We almost died because of you." She drops the words finally making the brunette beside her snap her head to glare at her. "Now that's just straight up baseless blaming Lee Nayeon." The girl ignored her, not wanting to fight with someone she didn't have the intention to infuriate. It was Gyeongsu she was attacking.

"Then why didn't you do anything yourself?" He asked her back, taking steps towards her. "You're so fucking annoying."

The boy started stomping towards her before being held back. "Gyeongsu, don't." Daesu tells him while placing his arm in front of him to not let him move. "You bitch" He says with hatred, looking straight at Nayeon's face

When he got out of Daesu's hold and was about to push the girl, Hana went in front of him and held his arms. "Don't touch me!" Nayeon screams dramatically when Gyeongsu grazed over her with a finger. Fucking hell she's annoying.

"It's not worth it. Drop it." The taller tells the boy who was still squirming to get to the girl. "Gyeongsu." Hana held his face making him finally look at her. His eyes softened at how she looked. Her eyes were duller than ever, looking red and a little puffy while her face still had dried tear stains. He calmed his breathing down and glanced at the ground to collect himself before looking back at her.

"I'm giving you full permission to fight her after this is done." She whispers earning an obedient nod from the boy. Nayeon gritted her teeth before turning around and stomped away. "This is fucking annoying!" She exclaimed then dramatically kicking down an innocent stool.

Hana glanced at the girl to glare at her before patting Gyeongsu's face gently and sat back down on a table, then looked around. "Jaemin..? Jaemin?" She mumbles, standing up abruptly alarming the others. "Jaemin and Suhyeok, where are they?" She asks worriedly while her mind went wild again.

They were right there.. He was right there.. we.. were fighting off the zombies together...

weren't we?

He was there. Jaemin.. Cho Jaemin that idiot.

"Right.. You were with them weren't you?" Onjo asked Cheongsan who said he didn't know what happened. Everyone sighed exasperatedly at the thought of losing two of them. More so the most helpful ones in terms of fighting those things off.

"He was behind me." Cheongsan says.

Hana was panicking internally. Jaemin wasn't here. Who else would calm her down without him? They weren't that close but she knew she felt safe with him. And in this situation, Hana could admit the fact that he needed Cho Jaemin. His presence calms her down and without him, she might just kill someone who makes her mad.

 His presence calms her down and without him, she might just kill someone who makes her mad