1.1

HANA SLAPPED THE BACK OF Gyeongsu's head as he yelled a horrible song with his horrible voice, making him groan in pain before laughing it off in amusement

HANA SLAPPED THE BACK OF Gyeongsu's head as he yelled a horrible song with his horrible voice, making him groan in pain before laughing it off in amusement. "What? I'm just singing!" He exclaimed earning a judging face. "Leave the terrible singing to Daesu and stick to whistling like an imbecile." She retorted before going back to reading a history book.

"You heard her! Seriously stop ruining  our day." The girl Hyoryeong states with a grin. "Aish.. girls." He mumbles before dashing out of the room when Hana glared at him.

It was time to go home but the school was livelier than ever. Everyone laughing amongst themselves and playing around with their friends, doing all sorts of stupid things.

"Yah," Two pairs of arms wrapped around her shoulders and two heads were placed on each side of her head. "What?" She asked her classmates, Jimin and Minji who looked at each other then back at her. "Walk home with us?"

She deadpanned at them and scoffed, "you're gonna make me your shield from predators again? No thanks." She says half jokingly, immediately standing up and walking away to avoid more interaction. "She's so done with us." Jimin said making her and Minji laugh, not one bit mad from the rejection.

_____________________________

"Im Hana!" The called girl heard her name but didn't bother pausing in her tracks, instinctively raising up the volume of her earphone to drown out any sound. Two arms suddenly wrapped around her own making her look at them, seeing Gyeongsu.

"What the hell, let go of me bastard." She mutters only for him to do the opposite and hug her arm tighter. "Eat chicken with us." He says in a demanding way, not really as an invitation.

Hana narrowed her eyes at him and pushed him away, "who are you to command me?"

"You can't be commanded, the fuck do you mean?" He answers jokingly earning an eye roll as she continued walking, putting back her earphones.
"Just come with us!," He pleaded while holding her wrist to keep her from leaving. "Cheongsan, Onjo and Isak are coming too!"

She turned around to the mentioned people looking at them one by one. Cheongsan waved awkwardly while the two girls waved timidly with a bright smile. Hana sighed and started to walk, quietly leading them to the Chicken restaurant of Cheongsan's parents without bothering to tell Gyeongsu to let her hand go.

The other four smiled in victory and walked silently with the girl to not annoy het further.