1.7

HEAVY BREATHS SURROUNDED THE classroom as the group of students let their minds run without rest

Why is this happening? Why to us?

Is this even real?

Are we gonna die?

I don't wanna die..

I wanna go home...

Help us.. Please.

Hana sighed heavily while gently patting the side of Jimin's face as the girl laid her head on the taller's shoulder. Hyoryeong who was in front of her was holding onto her hand, visibly shaking. Gyeongsu and Nayeon were just at each other's neck again a few seconds ago. If it weren't for Hana quieting the shit out of them those cannibals would've immediately came for their room.

Suddenly, a disheveled Coach Kang came in through the door- panting and shining with sweat. Alerted, Hana stood up in front of the two girls who clinged to her while Jaemin shielded her behind him. "Are you kids okay?" The man asks, trying to catch his breath.

"What about you? Are you not bit?" Gyeongsu asked back. "Of course not. Now barricade the doors! High!" He yells. Immediately everyone obeyed, grabbing the tables and chairs to stack them up infront of the doors.

"Go! Help and barricade the doors!

Don't just stand there-! Move!" The coach yells as he pushed tables and screamed at them to obey him, while he himself didn't make the move to stack up the tables. Hana reluctantly followed his instructions and helped Namra carry one of the chairs to put it on top of a table, to which the girl quietly bowed to her as a thank you for.

"You called the cops right?" Nayeon asks him which caught Hana's attention. The girl looked back at them while moving some tables without properly looking at what she was doing, accidentally hitting Jaemin's shin. "Ow! Be careful!"

"Sorry! Sorry.." She breathed out. "We can leave soon, right?" Nayeon asks him again. "Yeah. Sure, yes of course."

Just as she heard his answer, Isak grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to her and Onjo. "What do we do?" the girl in the bun asks. "What?" Onjo replies. "Look... His arm."

The tallest of the three looked at where she was pointing at and surely enough there was an obvious bite mark on his arm. "Mr. Kang.." Onjo quietly uttered out, earning everyone's attention. Hana gently pushed the two behind her on instinct. "What? What are you doing? Help them!"

"Your arm! You were bit!" Gasps rang around the room as the man looked at his own arm. "This isn't a bite.. I- I wasn't b-bit. No. I wasn't." He mutters, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself. "You clearly are!" Isak retorts. "I said i wasn't- Don't talk back to me!"

"Were you really bit?"

"I said I wasn't! How many times do i have to tell you?!" He screams angrily. "Get out." Hana speaks up firmly earning a glare from the teacher. "What? You're telling me to get out?," The man started walking towards her and she stepped back, shielding the two girls and Nayeon who was in front of the window. "After all i did to get here? You want me to go back out?" He states in disbelief.