1.10

ONJO HELD ONTO HANA'S HAND tightly as she shakes

ONJO HELD ONTO HANA'S HAND tightly as she shakes. Her best friend was gone. She had to let go of her. If there was anything else she was scared of ever since this whole nightmare started, it was losing her soulmate in the midst of it.

She wanted to get out of this safely with Isak, with everyone. But Fate just won't let it be better for them and She was losing faith slowly as it continued.

"We need to move." Cheongsan suddenly says. The group turned their heads to him simultaneously with disbelief on their faces. "Why? We're already safe here." Gyeongsu replies. "Right, the rescuers are coming anyway. We should just wait."

"We can't just wait here forever. We can't even guarantee that they'll come, they took us as a joke." He argues making a certain brunette think. "Yeah but we'll die out there anyway. We can at least prolong our deaths in here." Joonyeong responds. "Is waiting really the best we can do?" Hana blinked at that and reassuringly patted Onjo's head before letting go of her hand and walking towards the group near the door.

"What do you suggest we do?" She asks, standing next to Wujin who gently tapped her waist before leaning against her side. "The hose is right by the door. If i could reach it, we can use it as a rope to go down the window." He answers. "To go where exactly?" Jimin asks.

Hana looked at the ground to think about his plan and as if a light bulb lit up next to her head, she snapped her fingers and pointed at him. "Ms. Park made an announcement. So she must be in the broadcasting room. Right under where we're at right now." Their eyes widened at the realization and let out little 'oh's as a response.

"Right. You get me." Cheongsan grins. "I'll go get it, you just have to open the door enough for me to do so." He tells Gyeongsu who was the official door guard boy. "Aish, if I die- you're mad." He says still unsure but was ready to do it anyway.

" He says still unsure but was ready to do it anyway

The plan commenced and Cheongsan was on the floor trying his best to get a hold of the hose that was being walked over by zombies. It was risky they knew that, but the hope of being and feeling more safe with their teacher seemed to cover up their fears.

Cheongsan grunted as he continued forcing his arm to stretch out and grab the hose making Hana cringe. That looked like it hurt. She started looking around and then went inside the office to look for something long. Seeing a mannequin hand, she grabbed it and went back outside. "Yah. Come back in for a sec." The boy on the floor was more than happy to do so, groaning in pain while trying to soothe his cramped shoulder.

Hana gave the hand to him and he frowned, confused. "Stupid. Use it to grab the hose." She grumbled at his stupidity.

"Oh."

He did as he was told and just like that, they got the wanted object. They started tying the hose in a zigzag form, making a hole where their feet would go, continuing the action until the whole hose was tied up and ready. Cheongsan threw it out the window and was about to go first but he took a look at Onjo and went back. "You go first." He tells Gyeongsu who obviously complained first but reluctantly did so anyway.

Hana gave him a soft hair ruffle as a reassurance and watched him go down.

The only thing in her mind was that she hoped, Ms. Park was there to welcome them when they get their and that she was safe. Hana genuinely hoped for the best.

 Hana genuinely hoped for the best