1.13

GYEONGSU LAID HIS HEAD DOWN on Hana's shoulder as they sat down on a table in the corner of the room near the window

GYEONGSU LAID HIS HEAD DOWN on Hana's shoulder as they sat down on a table in the corner of the room near the window. It had seemed to be his comfort position when he's with her. "Thanks.." he uttered quietly. "Mhm.. Are you okay?" She asks, watching his hand shake slightly. "That's the third time you shook in anger. As much as i want you to explode on her, everyone else doesn't deserve to hear your yells."

He just sighed at that and raised his head to look at her. "That was a good slap." The girl smiled softly at the compliment and nodded. "I know." He grinned and made himself comfortable on her shoulder again. What the two didn't notice was a pair of very jealous eyes.

Jaemin looked away from the two as he hugged a mop with a frown. He was so happy to see her again after all that he and Suhyeok had to go through. But all she has done ever since he came back was hug him, leave him alone to defend Gyeongsu, get mad at him for stopping her from defending Gyeongsu and be lovey dovey with Gyeongsu.

'Gyeongsu, Gyeongsu, Gyeongsu.

Look at them acting like a couple when I'm right here. She was so sweet when she saw me, now all she sees is him.

So much for "I Don't do friends". Tch. What a joke.

The boy continued to curse the two out in his head, making himself feel worse.

And while their drama was happening the rest of the group was trying to get help on social media. They somehow got lucky to have the only computer in the room work and have internet.

"Try Facebook." Wujin tells Joonyeong who was in charge of operating the thing. "I'm on Instagram." Daesu tells him out of the blue. "How many followers do you have?" The guy with glasses asked him. He was silent for a second before answering in embarrassment. "Check Facebook."

"How many friends do you have?" Daesu exclaims as Joonyeong successfully opened his account. "You have so many alerts— you have 1700!"
They then saw a video posted. It was an incident outside of school. A police car was caught in a crash and their zombie passengers were now eating people.

"I'll check the messages first—" A loud glass shattering resonated around the room surprising and alerting everyone. Gyeongsu pulled Hana away from the window, shielding her while Jaemin went in front of him to shield both of them.

Cheongsan the idiot walked in front to check. As he looked up outside the window a zombie dropped in front of his face causing him to fall on the floor in shock. It was hanging by the waist, entangled to the hose they used to get down. It was thrashing around and snarling.

Everyone flinched back, protecting each other. Cheongsan looked back at Jaemin who was holding a mop, and  stood up to grab it from him. He used it to push back the zombie who just seemed like it was grabbing onto it. "Push it! Push it away!" Gyeongsu ran to his friend and helped him by holding the mop handle as well and pushing the zombie.

He also tried to push it away by using his bare hand. "HAN GYEONGSU!" Hana screamed at him when she saw his hand get grabbed by the thing. He managed to get his hand away but not without a fight. Fortunately he did not get bitten.

Jaemin, an empath sensing Hana was very worried for her friend pulled Gyeongsu away from beside Cheongsan and in front of him.

Cheongsan stood still, gripping the mop as he stared at the screeching and thrashing zombie. "What are you doing?!" Suhyeok took the mop and started pushing it away far more aggressively than Cheongsan did. As he pulled back the mop, it hit Gyeongsu in the face making Hana cringe.

Suhyeok managed to stab the zombie through it's shoulder but it did nothing. As a final resort of panic Gyeongsu took the cpu of the computer they were using and slammed it on the zombie, successfully making it fall. The group sighed in relief as the boys moved away from the window. Suhyeok and Cheongsan was being comforted and complimented by the rest.

"That fucking scared me." Daesu muttered. "No shit." Jaemin unnoticeably disses him. The big guy shoved him by his shoulder and they laughed. "Hey." Nayeon speaks up again unfortunately. Gyeongsu who saw her looking at him furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"Your nose is bleeding."