1.3

JAEMIN WALKED WITH HANA through the mildly crowded hallway thinking about what to do with the phone at hand

JAEMIN WALKED WITH HANA through the mildly crowded hallway thinking about what to do with the phone at hand. The two of them have walked Eunji and Cheolsoo to their classrooms, Eunji begging them to delete the video before letting them leave.

The thing was, Gwinam's phone had a password lock making them unable to do the said task. "Just turn off his wifi or internet to stop it from automatically uploading." Hana tells him which he obeyed almost immediately.

"Am i just gonna keep this?" He asked as the girl glanced at him. "Of course not. Put it in the teacher's office or something." Jaemin nodded and stopped walking, confusing the girl. "This is your stop right? Go, you'll be late." Hana really thought they were classmates for a second.

She bowed to him shallowly before leaving him alone in the hallway with a small grin on his face.

Hana's favorite teacher Ms

Hana's favorite teacher Ms. Park finally came in to start the lesson, her presence quieting everyone down. "Hey, you punks. Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it." She placed down a box on the table and waited for them to settle down properly before a male student spoke. "Attention!" The class stood up and greeted Ms. Park while bowing in respect making the teacher smile.

"Hi there good morning, now it's time to hand in your phones." She says which earned a lot of grunts and complains as a response. She raised a brow and one by one the students stood up to hand over their phones. Hana, who favored Ms. Park and enjoyed her class, skipped her way lightly to the front to hand in her own phone. Of course she didn't forget to smile at her teacher who ruffled her hair lightly.

Suddenly Ms. Park exhaled in worry. "Has anyone been in touch with Hyeonju?" She asks, earning no's for an answer. Hana looked at the mentioned girl's desk but didn't worry, remembering that she was one of the worst bullies in schools. She hated her obviously.

"Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today?" The teacher asked again. Joonyeong who was in front cleared his throat and raised his hand. "Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since." He reports. Park Sunhwa nodded in understanding and sighs. "Okay. If anyone hears from her some time the next few days, let me know right away, okay?" The class answered a chorus of yeses/ yes' and silenced down again. Hana who sat behind Daesu watched him use his phone casually then turning to look at Ms. Park who took out her phone and typed something.