1.14

HANA SNAPPED HER HEAD to look at Gyeongsu who was indeed bleeding from his nose

HANA SNAPPED HER HEAD to look at Gyeongsu who was indeed bleeding from his nose. She went to him and wiped the blood off of his face. "Doesn't seem like zombie blood to me." She tells them. "Yeah, i got hit by the mop." Gyeongsu added.

"You're lying. I saw you get grabbed by the zombie. You're bitten, aren't you?" Nayeon presses. "Didn't i just tell you? He wasn't bit, if he was he should've turned by now." Hana retorts, immediately starting to lose patience. Cheongsan grabbed Gyeongsu's hand and looked at it. "It's just a scratch. You can see for yourselves."

"You're just saying that because you're his boyfriend," Nayeon says looking at Hana who frowned. "And you're just saying that because you're his friend." She then points at Cheongsan. He offered Gyeongsu's hand in front of her with a blank face. "Look at it then."

The rest looked at the very obvious and little scratch on their friends' hand and all sighed in relief. "They're right, it's just a scratch."

"Thank god."

"Still, a zombie gave him that scratch maybe the process is just slower because it's a small wound!" She argues. "Why do you keep on picking on me?" The boy asks in defeat, no longer angry just very upset. "I'm just trying to save everyone—"

"Bullshit. You haven't done anything but be bossy, whine, complain and be selfish." Hana says angrily. "Is it such a crime to want to live? He could turn right now and everyone else would be in danger! Including me who did nothing but worry for you all!" The brunette clicked her tongue and closed her eyes. She could feel an arm snake around her waist in case she pounces on the girl, which she was so close to doing. While another hand held onto her shoulder.

"You really should not accuse someone such a thing as that Nayeon-ah.." their teacher steps up. "It's just a scratch now let it go."

"Why are you all siding with him?! If i turn out right you're gonna be really sorry. All of you." She exclaimed. "No one would be sorry because it's not true anyway." Daesu says. "Right, you're just being selfish. Like always." Jimin adds.

"Why are you guys picking on me? I'm trying to save you!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Hana raised her voice, dragging the 'u' in 'shut' as she spoke. "Okay, enough. Let's just.. to make sure, Gyeongsu why don't you isolate in the recording room?" Ms. Park suggests. "If you dont turn in 10 minutes, we're good. Is that okay?"

"It's just a scratch—" Cheongsan argues but was cut off by Nayeon. "It's still a scratch! Stop defending him!"

"Onjo was scratched by Hyeonju too! Why hasn't she turned then? Stop your bullshit already!" Hana yells. Gyeongsu held Hana's hand to calm her down and just nodded timidly. "I'll just go. So we can get this over with." He tells her. "No. You don't have to fucking be isolated." She replies. "It's fine. I'd rather not take the risk anyway."

"I'll go. For thirty— no an hour. So you fucking see it with your own eyes." The group went against his decision. "Just ten minutes is enough moron."

"An hour." He states stubbornly. The teacher sighed and agreed before turning to Nayeon. "He's going for an hour, if he doesn't turn You'll say sorry to him."

"Fine."

Hana walked with him to the door of the recording room with a scowl. "Are you upset?" He asks he teasingly. "I'm mad. You're an idiot for agreeing to this." He sighs and held her face gently with one hand. "It'll be fine. It's just an hour. You wait here, okay?"

The girl just looks at him with a frown before taking a deep breath. "Fine. You better come out fast and fine, you little shit." He chuckled at her and went in, sitting down and looked at Hana through the glass barrier. She flipped him off jokingly and he did the same. They both laughed and the girl just gave him a reassuring smile after seeing him sigh in defeat.

"You'll be okay." She mouths through the glass separating them.

He'll be okay.. right??

 right??