1.4

HANA WHO SAT BETWEEN CHEONGSAN and Gyeongsu in the boys' table in the cafeteria ate her lunch quietly while listening to the boys talk like she wasn't there, which she was grateful for

HANA WHO SAT BETWEEN CHEONGSAN and Gyeongsu in the boys' table in the cafeteria ate her lunch quietly while listening to the boys talk like she wasn't there, which she was grateful for. At least she got to hear boy gossip without being acknowledged.

Before anyone jumps into conclusions she was dragged here by Gyeongsu, who is her self proclaimed best friend. Hana thinks he's absolutely delusional for she doesn't even do friends but here we are. But not that she'd admit it, the boys are fun to be around. Especially because they really are the ones that gives joy to the class because of their idiocies. As rude as the girls are to them, they love those monkeys just as much.

The cafeteria was filled with loud annoying chatters and laughs from about 200 students in total. Hana didn't like it at all. She felt like it was messing with her peace and quiet loving brain. Not wanting to be there any longer, the girl quickly fed herself the last two bites of her food and stood up with a full mouth, trying not to choke. "Look at her, she hates us that much she's willing to choke." Daesu says half jokingly. Wujin laughed while nodding, totally agreeing with his dumb friend. "She hates loud places, you guys know that." Suhyeok tells them with a small grin.

Cheongsan and Gyeongsu followed the girl's leaving figure with the latter slightly pouting in distaste. He invited her here to make her spend more time with them, yet there she was walking away with a water bottle on her hand trying to digest her food properly.

He sighed with a small smile and went back to chatting with the guys. 'We'll get her next time..' he thought.

' he thought

Almost by instinct, Hana's feet brought her to the library which was one of her favorite places in the school. It was quiet and peaceful, fortunately for her and there was books, of course it'd be her favorite.

"Oh?" She heard someone utter next to her as she looks through the shelves. "Of course you'd be here." She says once the familiar face was in her line of view. "You know, council president and everything."

Jaemin rolled his eyes at that statement and scoffed. "If you think I'm here to study, get the fuck out." The girl gasped dramatically. "You swear?" He pushed her playfully before leaning his back against the book shelf. "Fuck of man."

"Aren't you cranky?" She jokes then goes back to looking for a book. "You study?" He asks genuinely curious and emphasizing the 'you'. "Yah, I have very decent grades just so you're aware." She replies confidently, looking back at him while slightly raising her head to prove her point. She might be overreacting, but it wasn't her fault she didn't like the way he sounded like, her studying was unbelievable.

"What else could i do if i actually tried. I'd probably beat you and Namra." Hana says proudly to which the boy smirked smugly at. "Sure." The tone of his voice when he said that pissed her off a bit. Did he think she couldn't do it? What an ass.

"Are you indirectly insulting my intelligence? Jerk." Jaemin watched as her eyes narrowed at him in distaste making him almost let out a smile. "I didn't say anything. I even agreed with you." He states a matter-of-factly. The president saw her jaw clench and felt his lips twitch upwards. She was fun to mess with and he hoped he did it sooner. Hana scoffed and tried thinking of a comeback but ended up with nothing making her sigh.

Jaemin just stared at her face, seeing she was still pissed but didn't know what to say. He smiled softly and was about to apologize when he saw something in his peripheral vision. Immediately, he looked through the glass wall of the library and saw a bunch of students running away from something. On instinct he grabbed Hana's hand making her snap her head at him.

The girl looked at their hands and back at him before she started stuttering out something to say. "W-what do you think you're doing?Yah." When she finally looked at where and what he was looking at she felt her eyes widen at the scene.

After a few seconds, one of the people or things that the students were running away from came to view and Hana started blinking rapidly. "What in the holy fuck is that?" She breathed out.

Seeing one of them run towards the library, Jaemin dragged her with him to the side of a bookshelf and pinned her against it, to hide her away from the view of whatever the fuck those were. Screams started to resonate around the once quiet room while Hana continued observing what was happening outside by looking to the side. Those dead looking things were eating and biting people. Those who were bitten then started to look like them.

Sudden flashes of what happened in the clinic earlier that day came to Hana. Hyeonju looked a bit like them, though she didn't look like she was eaten. She just looked and smelled like a rotting corpse.

She started breathing heavily which alerted Jaemin. He placed his hand over her mouth and nose gently as a way to tell her to stay calm and quiet. Hana looked at him in the eyes and tried to slow down her breathing. The boys eyes seemed to talk to her. It looked so warm, and so she allowed herself to relax but stay alerted.

Once he saw her calm down a bit the president looked around to find a way out. When he looked to their left he saw one of those zombies just about to turn around to their direction. His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed Hana, running with her to a different and safer bookshelf. The door to the library was crowded with those things, they couldn't possibly go there without being a corpse's meal.

They had to do something, and they had to do it fast.