1.2

THE VERY EARLY HANA ate her chips by the gate of the school waiting for the late comers to come rushing through and try to get pass the strict guards, because it was entertaining for her

Coming through first, 3 minutes before being late was the student council president. Cho Jaemin, a well known, liked and feared guy in their school. Being the school president had it's perks and one of those was being about 99% in control. What he says is what happens. No one would dare going against him.

Hana admires him in a crush-but-not type of way. She liked how he knew when to take advantage of his position and when to be absolutely intimidating. She's seen him help a lot of students too and saw him shed a tear when he heard about what happened to Jinsu.

"Hello~" She says waving at him with a playful smile to earn his attention. Jaemin looked at her and his eyes widened a bit in recognition. "Hello!" He greets back with an awkward smile, looking everywhere but her.

"You were almost late you know? Didn't take you for a tardy guy." The boy laughed almost nervously while scratching the back of his head. "Right, it's just uh... I kinda woke up late. Heh" He admits.

If she was sensitive Hana's ears would've turned red from his cute behavior, but instead her eyes grew a little bigger and her breath hitched which she immediately hid by coughing on the back of her hand.

"Uh huh... So want to—"

A huge crowd of students went rushing through the gates cutting her off to which she sighed in relief to. Jaemin blinked at her relieved expression and tilted his head. 'cute..' he thought.

Hana watched the students sit on the ground and pant from all the running before a curious and worried looking Lee Suhyeok caught her attention. She followed where his eyes were and saw Eunji being surrounded by the thugs lead by Myeonghwan, going in a secluded place. Her jaw clenched and she glanced at Jaemin before dragging him with her, following Suhyeok.

Before Suhyeok could come inside the currently being renovated looking place, Hana grabbed his wrist to make him turn around and acknowledge their presence. He looked at them up and down with wide eyes obviously surprised. "What are you doing following me here?" He whispered. "Don't flatter yourself, I'm here for Eunji." She retorts.

All the guy could do was nod before going inside. "Stay here until you need to scare them off okay?" She tells the confused president behind her, letting go of his hand.

"You dragged me here for that? Feeling used right now." He replies jokingly. She rolled her eyes and contemplated on bringing him with her but decided against it and followed Suhyeok.

"That's enough. Stop." Suhyeok says firmly walking closer to Cheolsoo and Eunji. Myeonghwan and his friends scoffed in disbelief before seeing Hana behind their old friend with a harsh glare on her face. "You're having fun aren't you, assholes?" She utters angrily.

"Ah~ our little saviour, wanna be in her place instead?" Gwinam says with a smug and disgusting smirk on his face, nodding his head to a crying Eunji. "Sure," Hana replies shocking Suhyeok and Cheolsoo while the girl on the ground flinched. "I'd be glad to be in her place, and beat you fuckers the fuck up."

Gwinam started walking closer to her as a threat but Suhyeok shielded her. Taking advantage of the situation, Hana went to Eunji and helped her up making sure she was dressed properly and wrapped her own blazer around her. "Let's go." She grabbed the two with her to leave.

"You used to party with us. Don't act all holier-than-thou, you hear me?" They hear Myeonghwan tell Suhyeok who just glared at him. "Yah Bare-su that's enough, let's go." Hana calls out to him, tightly but comfortably holding Cheolsoo and Eunji's hands.

"You need to grow up. Are you always gonna be like this?" He says with disgust before picking up the two's things on the ground and turning to leave.

"Go ahead. You might be safe." Myeonghwan huffs out angrily.

"You look really sexy in this. Should I send it to your mom? You know I'm friends with her on Facebook." That statement made Eunji halt in her steps, stopping Suhyeok and Hana with her.

"What kind of weirdo makes friends with an old lady?" One of the guys, Changhoon laughs out, the others laughing with him.

"I can't go.." Eunji mumbles shakily, trying to get away from Hana's grasp. "It's okay, you can do it" Suhyeok replies in encouragement. The girl sobbed, the sound making Hana clench her jaw in supressed anger. "It's not okay.. Because if I leave now, it'll be worse tomorrow." She tries to walk back inside but the girl holding her, kept her in place.

Hana looked at Jaemin who was leaning on a wall staring at her, waiting for her to tell him what to do. She nodded her head back, gesturing him to show himself to them.

"How many times have i caught you stupid fucks doing such a thing?" He starts monotonously. Myeonghwan and his goons flinched at the sight of him and cowered from his intense gaze. Eunji and Cheolsoo's eyes widened in surprise as well.

He walked closer to Gwinam and held out his hand. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Huh Asshole?" He says, successful in trying not to stutter. "The phone. Hand it over." He commands making the man scoff. "Fuck no."

Jaemin glanced at Myeonghwan before swiftly turning his attention back to the mullet haired guy and punched him hard, the phone dropping to the ground as he stumbled. He sighed while shaking his hand to avoid cramps before bending down and taking the phone, immediately keeping it in his pocket.

"This isn't even bullying anymore. This is sexual harassment. You want to be put in jail huh?," He kicks the back of Gwinam's knees making him fall. "You'd deserve it, you sorry excuse for a human." He crouched down to his level and slapped him in the face. "Didn't you kill Jinsu too?" He asks with venom lacing his voice. "Life sentence in prison. It's a good look on you." He states before standing up and glaring at the other thugs.

"You won't listen, so at least don't let me catch you."

yes i changed it a bitbecause what actually happened really disgusted me and i didn't want to write the originalscene further

because what actually happened really disgusted me and i
didn't want to write the original
scene further.

I'm not sure if i can promise
that I won't be changing the plot
anymore but for now i think
this part is the only one I'll be changing.