1.16

From here on, the dialogue wouldn't be accurate. I find it easier to update if I just make them say what I remember they said. The plot won't change though.. maybe

HANA ISOLATED HERSELF away from the rest

HANA ISOLATED HERSELF away from the rest. After the confrontation with Nayeon everyone's been quiet. Everyone siding with her and discriminating Nayeon lead the girl to leave and their teacher followed. Hana would say she felt bad, but she almost lost a friend and she knew everything she said was right.

Yet her own words hurt herself too. Her words drove two people out of the room they were safest in. She might've killed them too. She didn't want that.

"Hey.." she raised her head up from looking at the ground and to a frowning Jaemin. "You weren't wrong, you know?" He started making her bite the inside of her cheek. "I know.. But I really wanted to be.. How could someone go that far? Seems like some people doesn't even need to be one those things to lose morals."

He leaned his side on the wall next to her and stared at her regretful face. "You think it's your fault if they died?" The girl's eye shook in response. "They left on their own. You shouldn't feel at fault. All you did was say what most of the people in this school wanted to say." He says, trying to assure and calm down her racing mind.

"I know I'm right but that doesn't make things any better. I said things that made Nayeon leave, things that made Ms. Park feel like a failure and follow her. What if they died without being given a second chance? What if—"

"You're willing to give Nayeon a second chance?"

"Of course..." She sighed and looked down, hearing the others talk about what could be the current situation of the two that went out.

"I didn't hear any screams." Daesu spoke up catching everyone's attention but they stayed silent. He huffed at their reaction and sulked in his chair. "Fine whatever. I should just shut up" he mumbled tp himself. "No you're right. I didn't hear anything either." Onjo said earning agreements from everyone else. "No, nevermind it. Just don't listen to me." Daesu pouts. "Wipe that disgusting expression off of your face jerk." Gyeongsu tells him.

"Right, if they were in trouble we would've heard something. Especially because it's Nayeon." Joonyeong utters out. "True. She's annoyingly loud." Wujin replies.

"Whatever it is we shouldn't worry about them." Jimin states. "Why not? They could die out there—" Suhyeok starts but was cut off. "So? Is that our fault? Besides Nayeon deserves it anyway, dont you think?" Jimin says more firmly. "Does Ms. Park deserve it too?"

"What, should we blame ourselves for that? She left on her own and decided to follow that bitch who almost murdered Gyeongsu." She answers. Gyeongsu looked at Hana who was still looking regretfully on the ground. He felt very thankful for her, but he knew she'd feel guilty. He locked eyes with Jaemin who didn't really have any expression on his face. Gyeongsu raised his brow in question and the other looked away in response before whispering something to Hana and walking away.

'oh, he wants me to talk to her?' he thought and did what he felt he should do.

Hana who was always been the one they leaned on was now hiding her face in Gyeongsu's shoulder instead while the others looked at her with admiration and pity

They weren't mad about what she did, rather they were relieved that their friend was saved. "Don't feel bad for them. We're not mad at you or anything." Joonyeong spoke up. "Yeah, we don't blame you either!" Hyoryeong exclaimed.

Suhyeok was stroking her hair gently while Jimin and Onjo held her hand. Namra who was actually pretty proud of her was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. Daesu and Wujin was posed weirdly in front of her, courtesy of not having a chair to sit on and also to make her laugh. Joonyeong and Hyoryeong were doing their best to reassure her while Jaemin and Cheongsan agreed with them.

"Thanks.." she sighed out. "Breaking down like this in the middle of an apocalypse is kinda embarrassing though.."

"True." They all replied in sync making her chuckle. "You're basically our moral and emotional support, so cheer up!" Daesu exclaims. "You're a badass too."

She looked at them and smiled. "No one's dying anymore. Got that?" They nodded at that and laughed together.

They can't lose anyone else...

They won't lose anyone else.