1.12

WHILE THE TWO WERE HUGGING Nayeon was whining like a bitch

WHILE THE TWO WERE HUGGING Nayeon was whining like a bitch. "Close the window! I said close it already—" Gyeongsu who has had enough of her shit for obvious reasons stomped his way to her. "Didn't you see Jaemin coming in?!" He yelled at her face.

Hana separated from Jaemin on the ground because of the commotion. She stood up and stood by in case a brawl happens. "I can't stand you stupid welfie." She muttered and everyone gasped quietly. Hana blinked in disbelief and scowled. Gyeongsu pushed her down on the chair angrily which no one was expecting him to do.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He says. "You bitch." The boys immediately grabbed him to stop him from hurting the girl even more. "Let him go." Hana tells them. They looked at her in shock and obviously didn't obey her. "She deserves what she's gonna get. Let him go."

Jaemin grabbed her arm gently and pulled her to him. "let's not make this problem bigger than it is." She looked at him and raised a brown, pissed. "Oh really? You have no idea how much she deserves a good beating."

"Hey, what are you guys doing? Stop it." Ms. Park then interferes. "He hit me." Nayeon tells her, playing the victim. Hana scoffed, her hand itching to hurt her. "You called me a welfie first!" Gyeongsu replies. "Am i wrong?"

Forcing her way out of Jaemin's grasp (forcing her way out meaning aggressively pulling her arm away, that gave a little sting), Hana walked over in front of Gyeongsu and finally slapped the girl. Gyeongsu just looked at the back of her head and calmed down a bit. "You can shut the fuck up."

The boys and girls grabbed Hana, knowing this might go worse if Nayeon speaks even one more word. "What's a welfie?" Their teacher asked. Everyone stayed silent. No one dared to answer as if it was such a bad word. Which it was, for an insult.

"What's a welfie?!" Ms. Park asked again and one of them specifically Suhyeok had no choice but to answer. "A person on welfare.."

The held down brunette had her jaw clenched in anger. Nayeon deserved more than just a slap. She wanted to lay her hands on her again. "It's true." The girl in pink sweater still added smugly. "Oh how great of you to make fun of less fortunate people." Hana states. "You better think before you fucking speak, Lee Nayeon. I'll actually be okay with murder."

"Stop." The other whispered to her but she wasn't having any of it.

"Enough. You three say sorry to each other." Sunhwa tells them. "Why should Gyeongsu say sorry?" Hana asks seriously. "Hana please, don't join in the problem."

"She started it! She deserved it! She should say sorry!" She retorts. "Im Hana! I said enough! Now apologize to each other!" Hana scoffed and shook her head. "Apologize first then." She tells the girl in front of her. "You started it. You say sorry first."

"Nayeon just do it." The teacher says. Nayeon reluctantly and insincerely apologized which made Hana smirk slightly. Just as Gyeongsu was about to mumble an apology out as well, the brunette pulled him away and to the side. "What are you two doing?"

"We don't need to say shit."

The teacher just sighed, as well as everybody else while Nayeon seethed in anger.

'Deserved.'