friendly reminder 🤍

hello lovelies ! friendly reminder that my work regarding littlespace is not associated with kink :)

therefore, i would appreciate being left out of reading lists with "ageplay" or any form of "ddlg" in the title ♡︎

i know that i have associated my own work in the past with ddlg/ageplay, but i was far less educated then, compared to now. my characters do not engage in kink while regressed (because they are regressors/dreamers, not players), and there will be no sexual interaction or kink while my characters are regressed :)

i know many members of the regression community (especially minors, because that used to be me) are unaware of the difference between ddlg (and its subtypes) and age regression.

ddlg (cgl) is defined as: "an acronym for daddy dom/little girl, a sexual relationship where the dominant male is the daddy figure and a woman plays the role of a young girl."

age regression (also age dreaming) is defined as: "a form of therapy that encourages you to access and relive your memories by reverting to a younger state of mind. contrary to popular belief, age regression is not a kink or even related to sexual intercourse whatsoever. some age regressors refer to themselves as littles and to their significant other as 'Daddy', 'Mommy', or just as their 'caregiver' since they'd typically take care of their 'little' as if they're an actual child."

thank you !

also: i'm currently in testing/finals prep, and i'm finally getting to perform again ! so the updates are slowing, but definitely not stopping :)