Chapter Six: Bring Your Little To Work Day

Stirring to the incessant buzzing of the alarm, I silently wriggle out of bed, careful not to wake Grace. Her soft face peeks out gently from underneath the large covers of my bed, her hair shining in the dim lamplight of the room. Although I had tried not to wake her, she still found her way to half-sleep, and whined for warmth that was no longer there.
   "Come on then, baby." I whisper, gently grabbing her up into my arms.
   I kiss her forehead, and with my lips still pressed against her scalp, inform her that she'll be attending work with me today.
   She perks up a bit and smiles sleepily. I figured spending this time with her would be good, as she's been pretty much on her own for the past few days.
Fuck this job sometimes.
I set her down in the living room and turn a Disney movie on for background noise. She sits there silently, still half asleep, encased in a large blanket. She has a death grip on her stuffy, which makes me chuckle softly. When I re-enter with breakfast, she's asleep again. I set our plates on the coffee table and shake her awake gently. She stirs a bit and whines, falling back asleep against me.
"It's time to get up, baby." I coo softly.
"You get to come to work with Daddy if you can get up and eat breakfast like a big girl."
She perks up slightly and reaches for her waffle.
"Come on, baby. Daddy has asked you very nicely now to please wake up. You need to be up so we can get ready to go."
She begins eating, sitting up to force herself awake. Once she's finished, she stands up sluggishly, and makes her way to our bathroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------
She sits on the big sink in nothing but my shirt with her knees tucked to her chest. She holds the toothbrush lazily and slowly brushes, her eyes hesitantly closing from time to time. I go to get ready and leave her to it.
When I come back in to finish preparing myself for the day, she's much more energized, sitting in the same position, putting on her makeup. I can see up her skirt, as she keeps her knees hugged tightly to her chest.
"Hi, Sir." She says cheekily.
SMUT AHEAD (She is NOT regressed):
"You're gonna get fucked in a minute if you're not careful." I growl, eyeing her up.
She giggles, finishing her makeup and hopping off the sink counter.
-------------------------------------------------------------
David's office is boring. Teasing him is no fun when he's busy either. I can't be a brat because i don't get anything from it. He never punishes me with spanking because he knows it's no punishment at all.
"Look, look !" I say, for the hundredth time, showing off the little purple bow on the waistband of my panties by doing an innocent cartwheel.
"Grace." he says, gruffly.
I swallow hard; now I'm in for it.
"Grace." he repeats, dissatisfied with my lack of response.
"Yes, Sir?" I reply shakily.
"I am working to ensure that you get anything and everything you could ever want. I am running a whole company, so that I may continue to treat you as I have been since you moved here. Are you not grateful that I've done so? Because it feels as though I have a selfish little slut on my hands."
I gulp and as the tingling sets into my stomach and below.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Am I correct? Are you so ungrateful of all the attention and spoiling you've received so far, that you'll go as far as bothering Daddy while he attempts to save the only thing that has made our life as it is? Because we can fix that."
MAJOR SMUT AHEAD (NO regression):
I stand from my chair abruptly and pin her fragile wrists to the wall before she can react. She squirms hopelessly, going limp and needy before my eyes.
"So is that a yes then? Are you an ungrateful slut that needs so badly to be fucked? Is this what you wanted, girl? Hmm? Do you not obey Daddy now that he has you in such a compromising position? Answer me, whore."
She whimpers and pleads, "Yes, Sir."
"Yes, Sir, what." I growl.
"I need to be fucked." She whines, crossing her thighs together tightly; still squirming under my grip.
I grab her between her thighs aggressively, sticking my fingers inside her, to which she moans desperately.
"Is this what you wanted? What you needed, cumslut?"
She doesn't answer, but squeals hysterically as I hit all the right spots with my long fingers.
"Who owns this?" I growl into her ear.
"You, Sir!" she answers in a pant.
Just as I'm about to go farther, my phone rings.
She whines in desperation to continue.
"Uh-uh. Whiny sluts don't get what they want." I chide.
END OF SMUT
"Hello?"
"Mr. Alden?"
"Yes, Olivia?"
"There's a situation in the lobby."
"A situation?"
"Uh, yes. Some man here, demanding a one-on-one interview opposed to an application packet."
"I'll be down."
I slam the receiver back onto the base.
"I'm not finished with you, girl."