Chapter 11

**If you're still reading along, a big thank you from me ❤️. More romance ahead! 

Trevor left. 

We talked for an hour then he said he had errands to run and needed to go. After he'd gotten dressed, he acted a bit antsy. I kept running it through my mind, over and over. Walking to my front door, saying goodbye, him reaching out to move a section of hair away from my eye. My breath stopping, heart pumping. His hand then grazing across my cheek down towards my lips. 

Then he simply said bye and exited out of the flat. I could still feel his touch on my face. The way his fingers felt. It was driving me mad. Why did he stop? Why did he just leave so abruptly? This was more 'cat and mouse' with a guy than I'd ever experienced in my life! 

Curiosity got the better of me so I grabbed my laptop and settled in on the couch. I was in search of answers.  'What are British men like'. I typed it into Google and off we went. Dozens of sites and articles came up with potential answers. They were serious, stoic, liked to have fun, liked to drink. It was really all over the map. 

This isn't helping.

Duh inner me. I'm trying though. I searched instead for 'reality of dating British men'. I chuckled at the search engine results. Most bordered on ridiculous stereotypes and strange advice. They wanted you to speak up and be the aggressor because supposedly the men couldn't read any hints when flirting. Then you needed to drink like a fish and be obsessed with whatever football league team they were. None of it struck me as sound advice for handling Trevor. He wasn't a dense, raving drunk idiot. 

Then it dawned on me. Of course!! But I needed to verify some info first. I hated doing it this way but I'd never know otherwise. I picked up my phone and texted. 

Hey, it's Genevieve. Are you free for dinner? 

I didn't have to wait long for the reply. 

Course' love! Can I pick you up? 

Trey's Range Rover smelled faintly of perfume

Trey's Range Rover smelled faintly of perfume. And it wasn't from me. I smirked at him knowingly, sending his hand to lower the front windows a tad, letting fresh air in. He was one busy guy. I couldn't blame him. Being single and hot in London meant possibilities everywhere. Just not for me. Or so it seemed. 

"What's on your mind love? You look worried." 

He was perceptive. Too bad I hadn't felt magnetism for him, I had a feeling if I had we'd have already slept together. 

"I want to try and understand Trevor. We went to the station this morning and..."

"You guys got caught in the rain and then went back to your place. The penthouse right?" 

How did he know?! Did Trevor tell him? 

I nodded and blushed, remembering the clothing mishap I had. Oh Lord I hoped he hadn't told him that.