Chapter 50

**Chapter 50!! 🤩❤️Thank you readers for keeping with my story!! ❤️❤️ You all are THE BEST!! There are just a handful of chapters left, but will cover a lot of ground!

 ❤️❤️ 🔥🔥🔥Ahead. 

Waking up next to Trey will never get old. 

"Babe...morning.." He said, kissing my outstretched arm. I had on nothing but a pair of black sheer panties, which was an oddity as I preferred to sleep sans anything. My mind flashed to last night. We had dinner at a fancy restaurant in Glasgow. Mr. big guy had dropped us off. We drank locally made spirits and shared some meat thing. Trey had me practically glued to him. He was so happy. Who knew telling him about my feelings would unlock such a response in his tough exterior. 

"What, pray tell, are you thinking about?" He asked, his hands  traveling to my collar bone, lips not far behind. 

Then we came back here, and he took me as soon as the door shut into the suite. Well, actually on the back of the door. Then we moved to the bedroom. I'd never made love on the floor by a fireplace before, and he thoroughly enjoyed showing me how it was done. 

"You look so satisfied. Are you remembering last night?" He asked again...brown eyes trained on my chest, lips following suit. 

He found out a few things I'd never done before and proceeded to rectify it. The tie he'd brought came into good use. I could still feel it binding my wrists up to one of the wooden posts on the 4 poster bed. And feel it covering my eyes as he tied it so I couldn't see. Yes, last night was so good. 

"Do your breasts remember me still?" He huskily asked.

His eyes were now on mine. Dark brown flashing heat, like a melted square of decadent fudge. I nodded as he kept them on me and moved his mouth down to capture a nipple. He sucked it in lightly, still looking at me. Holy hell....

"Trey...." I breathed out. 

He grinned with my areola in his mouth, and then sucked, applying pressure. Stopping as I moaned to lightly swirl his tongue around then flicking on my hard nipple. Trying to grab at him he shook his head no, coming up off my breast. 

"Just lay still love. This is your morning wake up service. I want to pleasure you." 

I did as he said and tried not to squirm, which took considerable effort. He worked on my chest then traveled lower. All the while I kept saying his name. An involuntary thing that drove him wild. He had told me in between love making last night and I would never forget it. Apparently his past flings and girlfriends would call him "baby" which he hated. Babe was ok, he loved when I'd use that. But he preferred his name when we got hot and heavy. 

Once he finished, and I was utterly spent, he crawled back up into bed next to me. 

"Babe....seriously, where did you come from? You have to be the best man a woman could ever be with..." I was barely able to say, euphoria still rushing out of my pores. 

He chuckled softly, "Genevieve, love, I could say the same about you." 

I turned my face to the side, unruly dark hair splaying on the pillow. 

"Do you HAVE to leave today??" 

"Aye. If I still want a job. Which I very much do." He said. 

I was not ready for him to go.