Chapter 27

** Happy Valentines Day❤️❤️ I decided to just add 🔥🔥 for chapters that have any adult 'scenes' in them. So....some🔥🔥❤️❤️ ahead! Enjoy! 

Clink. Clink. 

My wrists felt the unfamiliar sensation of metal. I groggily opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. Trevor had put handcuffs on me! Real handcuffs. They were quite tight actually. I looked around the bedroom but he wasn't anywhere to be found. 

"Trevor....where are you?" I called out. 

There was no reply. I got out of bed and walked to the floor to ceiling windows that gave a direct view of the city line below. Trevor's tee shirt was all the clothing I had on, and I was beginning to feel vulnerable in such a skimpy outfit. The cuffs restricted what I could do. Changing was now out of the question. 

"Babe!!" I hollered. 

Did he leave the flat?! He better not have, especially since he obviously wanted to do something with me. Then I heard him. His voice was serious and 'take charge'. 

"I'm Officer McLaughlin. I'm putting you under arrest for antisocial behavior. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defense if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be taken and given as evidence." 

Oh holy crap! He was giving me the cop fantasy. Except I had no idea what antisocial behavior was. I turned around to see him in his full uniform, all black and tactical looking. My heart melted a bit, and my body responded in turn. 

"Right, so you're coming with me." He said, leading me by the arm. 

We walked into the living room, where he deposited me on the couch. I stared up at him with a smirk but he was maintaining his composure. Somehow it made me more into the fantasy. He was going all out. I was greatly impressed. Squirming, I tried to picture how this was going to go. 

 He leaned down close to my face and said, "I'm going to give you a more intimate search before I book you in." 

My eyes widened. Intimate search! Goody! 

He proceeded to lay me back on the couch as his hands felt everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. Once done, he stood me back up, his lips trailing down my neck. 

"I'm going to take you in to your cell, and let you try and convince me of your innocence." He said. 

He walked me towards the bedroom, leading me with the cuffs. Once inside, he shut the door and sat on the bed. His legs spread casually, and eyes looking me over. I straddled his lap and put my arms around his neck, unable to do much else with the cuffs. He declined to make a move so I kissed him forcefully. I felt him under my legs, the length stiff. But the darn cuffs made it so I couldn't touch him. 

"I'm going to need help Officer or you'll need to undo my cuffs." I purred into his ear. 

He groaned and took ahold of my hips, grinding me down on him. 

"If I undo them, you have to behave. Or they go back on." He said, sucking on my earlobe. 

"My body is all yours Officer...."