Chapter 45

**Continued 🔥🔥❤️  ahead! And some answers FINALLY. Thank you for reading!! ❤️❤️

Trey stood up and extended his hands to me. I grabbed on and let him lift me up, helping me stand. I still felt delirious from the orgasm, and knew more was to come. How I'd handle it I wasn't sure. 

Just let go Genevieve!! Let go and feel...

He held my hand and led me to the bedroom. I stood by the bottom of the bed, and watched as he undid his chino pants and stepped out of them. The bulge in his tight boxer briefs sent my eyes wide. 

"I'm going to light the fire in here love." He said, bending down with the lighter. 

This time, he got it to work. The sizzle of the fire bathed the room in orange, as it was dark and the only real  light was partially from the sitting room. In one fluid motion, he shed his underwear and lifted me by my waist swiftly. I sighed into his neck as he lowered us down onto the bed. He was partially on top, his hardness on my stomach. 

He began to kiss me and massage a breast, his member throbbing and my core dripping. 

"Do you want this love?"  He asked, coming up for air. 

"Yes....yes, Trey." I answered, my voice cracking.

I kissed his neck and nipped at the hard muscles. He began to position himself over me, ready to enter. Instead of pushing in roughly though, he did it gently. An inch at a time. He was big. My mind tried not to compare him to Kaleo or Trevor, but I couldn't help it. Trey was different, noticeably. About halfway in, he stopped. 

He caressed my face with kisses and then as he pushed in further, he took my mouth with his. Soft deep motions brought my urgency to a climax. He was in fully, and my sex stretched to accommodate him. He looked deeply in my eyes. 

"Genevieve.." 

His saying my name wasn't a question, or statement. It was so much more. This was lovemaking. My god it was! He instinctually knew exactly how to move inside of me, and how to bring pleasure in a controlled way. He kissed me as we both came closer and closer. He was taking his time.

"I want to cum with you love...." He said, his breathing labored. 

The intensity of the words alone caused me to release. I cried out as he looked deeply into my eyes. My sex pulsed hard, and a wave of feeling faint hit me like a wall. I was having a bleeping out of body experience it was so good. 

Now THIS is an orgasm!! 

I felt him shooting his seed deep into me as he rode out my walls clenching around him. He groaned my name over and over, his eyes struggling to stay open. Could men have earth shattering orgasms like us? If so, I was pretty sure he was having one. The sex certainly stunned me. It was beyond what I'd imagined. 

Both of us spent, he rolled onto his back and pulled me half on top of him. We were sweaty, out of breath and satisfied.

 We were sweaty, out of breath and satisfied