22 (Settling in Sindra - New Home -Date ;3

((Censored 18+ art towards the end (so I guess it's 16+?)))

~POV Mori~
Just like the previous day, I found myself being escorted into the Purple Leo Tower for dinner, only this time I wasn't walking at mock speed. Instead I was being escorted by the King at a leisurely pace. I took the opportunity to actually get a look at the architecture. I only had the Black Libra Tower and Green Sagittarius Tower to compare it to -one was mainly libraries, and other was guest rooms. Both had beautiful decorations on the walls, but the amount of inlaid precious stones and metals was on another level in this one. This was the Tower were the King and his most trusted lived and slept, so it wasn't a huge surprise.

 This was the Tower were the King and his most trusted lived and slept, so it wasn't a huge surprise

Said King noticed my gawking. "Didn't you get to look around yesterday?" He had a knowing tone.

"We were late yesterday, so no." I answered while continuing to stare at our surroundings. I'd already looked like a tourist around other parts of the Palace, I wasn't about hide it now.

He laughed. "Seeing it in person must be very different from when you read Fate." Sinbad often laughs as a way to disarm the people he's talking to, or to show how in control he is, so it's hard to tell if he is actually amused by something.

I studied a vase as we passed it. The stripes on it were gold, and bright blue glaze. The plant in it was tall with large leaves; it was almost as tall as the guard standing by the entrance to the hallway we were turning into.

"That's true, but I also couldn't see all of this in the Fate I read."

The guard had an odd expression as he looked between me and his King.

After taking a few steps into the hallway, Sinbad said, "I guess you don't already know your way around then. It's interesting where the blind spots are in your visions." Since we were in front of others he kept to the story he had designed -I needed to remember to do that.

"I had more important things to memorize than the full map of any building, or to enjoy the architecture." It's not like the series focused on those things either.

The waves were starting to act up, but I couldn't tell why.

A smirk formed on Sinbad's face like he was amused by the words he hadn't said yet. "Shall I give you a tour of the Palace then?" A tour was not enough for him to smirk like that nor for the waves to be this high.

I didn't respond right away, but he got what he needed from my expression.

The King sighed for show. "I suppose it's too late for that, and I did promise to only keep you for dinner tonight." He remembered verbally.

Sinbad lead us through a sitting room to a small balcony that had a table and some chairs. He took the seat closest to the door when normally the highest ranking person is supposed to get the seat farthest from the door for safety reasons. Did he take that seat because he just preferred it, or because he knew I wasn't a fighter? Or was I reading into things?