25 (Settling in Sindra - New Home

*please send Sin to horny jail immediately
*HBO's Rome S2 reference
*JoJo's reference

~POV Sinbad~
The previous day started with news of his future death, and only ended after Sinbad found a solution. Well... his day outside of his bedroom ended that way. The wave of relief made other pleasures much more enjoyable. He also slept better than normal as a result.

So it was a shame that Ja'far came to wake him at the normal time. Sinbad had Ja'far leave. The woman that took care of him last night would still be waiting in the other room in case he wanted her again. She was taller than the person Sinbad was craving, but that was never a problem for him. And as a King, he shouldn't have to deal with the pitched tent he woke up with alone.

((HBO's Rome S2 reference "I am not leaving this bed until I've fucked someone", the vision with the caption text is on my tumbr))

After cleaning up, getting dressed and saying 'good bye' to the lovely lady, Sinbad finally had the emotional energy to deal with Ja'far's morning rant while he ate breakfast.

"Bla Bla Bla ...meeting with the delegates from Sassan... Bla Bla Bla ...new shipment of spices has been confirmed and is on its way... Bla Bla Bla ..."

~POV Mori~
When the maids came with breakfast, I was still asleep. I only had the vaguest of memories of one of them coming in to deliver food and leaving quietly. They were probably still used to when I was sick so couldn't always get to the door on my own and slept all the time.

I pulled myself out of bed. I was half asleep and just as dressed. That must be why I felt the sun on my back so strongly. This country is far too hot for me to manage to sleep clothed consistently. The more conscious I became, the more aware I was of a familiar pain in my gut. It was a good thing I had bought period supplies the previous day. Since I had apparently started already, I finished getting changed before eating my breakfast.

I ended up in the same outfit as the previous evening, but with a tweak. I took two of the clasps from each side of the cover to use to keep the sides of the pants relatively closed. This outfit was definitely comfortable and breathed well, and now it didn't feel as exposing. I could tell that if Sinbad hadn't shown up when he did then I probably would have ended up in this back then. His timing had to have been the Great Flow catering to his desires.

As I ate, the sight of the new scroll kept calling to me. The waves might not be as high as the previous night, but they were still high, and I was not in a position to find out why. I needed the distraction of finishing that scroll so I wouldn't ruminate on things outside of my control. Yesterday, I was swept up in everyone else's waves and had to deal with way too much. But today? Today was for me. It's not like anyone gave me a schedule yet, so it should be fine, right?

Besides, I hadn't hyperfixated on Sinbad or Magi canon in days -the irony of which was not lost on me. I hadn't written or drawn anything in days either. I needed this outlet and after the taste I had the previous night, I wanted more.

~POV Sinbad~
The delegates from Sassan had requested this meeting with the Alliance; there had been a cave-in in one of their mines. There were a few deaths, and even more injured, so this was a request for aide, and understanding that they were going to have to drastically cut back on the amount of precious metals they could produce as a result. What was needed from Sindria, and the Seven Sea's Alliance should have been obvious and straight forward, yet an hour later they were still talking in circles.