36 -Announcement Arc-Sinbad's Prophet

*I'm not sure if I'm sorry for the sudden jump to comedy. I think we could all use a break before getting back into it
*CW1- self harm ideation
*CW2- more romantic trauma explained
~POV Sharrkan~
When Sinbad had left those lovely ladies alone, Sharrkan took up the post. He ended up drinking himself stupid trying to impress them and now his head was throbbing. He fell asleep with his head in his arms on the table. It was the sounds of voices that woke him up.

King Sinbad's voice ended up being the last straw forcing Sharrkan awake. He was using a tone Shar had never heard from him before. "And after finally leaving him, she promised herself she would never be with anyone again." What the hell was he talking about? Sindria's best swordsman slowly rolled his head up. It was probably for the best that he woke up since he still had to head back to the Palace. Sinbad was carrying Mori for some reason. "She told me when I tried to tell her I..." Sinbad didn't finish his sentence. After a moment he scoffed at himself.

Ja'far beat everyone to asking for clarification. "Hold a second Sin... Did you accept you have feelings for Mori because of what happened earlier?" The King nodded. "And they rejected you again?"

Sinbad hesitated before nodding again.

That fully woke Shar up. 'Nononono!!' That would mean he was the biggest loser of the bet. "There's no way!" Sharrkan was standing before he was aware of what he was doing, and he wasn't one to back down. "Do you know who our King is???" Why had Shar spent most of his life emulating and practicing how Sinbad flirts with women if his methods would fail the one time it really matters????

All heads turned to Sharrkan and he had the distinctive feeling that he shouldn't have said that.

Mori's mumbles cut through the silence following his question. "Why (are) you yelling?" Their voice was much clearer with the next question. "Who did what now?"

The King, Ja'far, Drakon, and Sahel froze. Shar was already in trouble so it didn't matter if he got into a little more. "You rejected King Sinbad!" All the eye daggers pointed at him weren't a good sign, but he didn't care. If Sinbad was actually in love with Mori, and they rejected him, then was that why Yam seemed to hate Sharrkan more every day?? Was being a womanizer bad actually???

Mori's answer only made things worse. "Yeah. Which time? I've been rejecting him since Balbadd." They tapped Sinbad's chest a few times. "Put me down, please." As soon as he complied, Mori's legs buckled under them. "Ah!" They wrapped both of their arms around the King to keep from falling, and he caught them at the same time. Sin's expression only supported the others' bets more. Mori apologized to their source of support. "Sorry. That was a bad idea. My hips still feel like they want to fall off."

Mori's hips hurt..? All of the Generals and Sahel looked between Mori and their King who was helping her to the nearest seat. The way Sinbad kept an arm around her and sat with her made everyone want to tell the couple to get a room... but they might have already gotten one from the sounds of it. Shar had to know for sure. "Hold on, did you not reject him this time?" Do Sinbad's techniques work or not?