"WHAT DID WE DO!?"

"You're being rude."

Not Edited

Not Edited

"Hop in the back." Brian told me as I sat in the passenger seat, "Why?"

"Don't ask questions just do it," he said a little annoyed, I noticed that we were stopping and heading somwhere, I looked in the backseat and saw no seating what so ever, "I'm not sitting on the mechanic thingy, there's no way." I scoffed at him lifting my glasses down a little. "Just do it, g-

"Look playboy. I'm not sitting on that and possibly ruining skirt so you can breath on air because you aren't tell me anything." I said throwing a fit.

"Look ahead." He told me as we entered an alley way, I saw dude in a red jacket running my guess that he was definetly someone he knew, "That's dom, if you want him in you have to get in the back so he doesn't get radded." Blondie told me as I saw what he saw.

I sighed and quickly hopped into the back, "He isn't my friend by the way he just likes my cousin Letty." I mummbled to him as I slowly went to the back.

"Ouch! What the f-" The car stopped once I sat down on some machine thing in the middle in the back of the car, blondie told Dom to hop in, dom was very clueless about it but got straight in when he saw me groaning uncomfortably in the back.

"Drive!" He yelled to him after getting in, I could hear the sirens behind us as I shifted in the back, I looked behind us out the back window and saw a cop car, I smiled and lifted up my hand waving goodbye so nicely as we speed away quickly as possible.

"I'm going to die!" I yelled as we curved more of them and flying through the air down the street, "Slow down! Oh my god! Ah!" I was terrified, shaking almost out of my body. Could this night get any worse than what is was right now.

"Calm down back there."

"I can't do that if I'm stuck on a tank looking thing with no seatbelt and no safety equipment at all." I shouted as I moved around once again, "We almost died- I almost died." I went on saying things under my breath.

"Stella you should be used to this already." Dom said looking in the back to me, "Used to driving with my Letty without any worries, yes but I hardly know you and I don't know him at all." I pointed to the dude driving.

"Brian, nice to meet you, pretty sure saw each other earlier when you refused to pick up my dirty wallet." He mentioned looking in the mirror at me as I gave him a not so happy glance.

"Also I'm hoping since I helped you and your friend that maybe I can keep my car." He turned from me to Dom as he stayed quiet, Dom chuckled a little bit- impressed almost on how the boy played it out.