"DRUNK STELLA"

"Suki told me to sing out my emotions."

A/n outfit at the top explains a lot

NOT EDITED

"All by myself! Don't wanna be, all by myself!!!" I yelled into the mic, trying to keep paste of my steps. I barely could print out a sentence everything I was saying was being imputed into the mic as I sanged my emotions.

"Anymore! hard to be sure sometimes I feel so insecure! When I really don't, I'm just singing this!" I mislaid the lyrics.

"Lala! Love is a distance!" I screamed in the microphone as my teary eyes looked around to all the people sitting in their chairs some at the bar and mostly Suki and tej looking at me in full terror as I let out my depression from these 8 months of being alone without a single phone call from Letty and basically me still not being over with what happened. I won't go into full details all I can say is that I was singing my heart out in LA with my friends at a local bar filling tipsy as ever.

If it was for suki and her bucket list, I wouldn't be doing this shit. "Drink 19 shots and sing Stella, you can do it." Was one of her tasks for me to do and I couldn't reject that shit. We still had a lot of numbers to do from the bucket list but for me? I just had to end the night somehow.

I cried in song as I sang it tone for tone hearing every crack in my poor vocal cord. I wasn't singing for people's enjoyment and ears, I was singing for my comfortable patience and emotions, I could not care less if it was bad or not and I could tell by suki hiding her face down and turning to the bar that it was bad.

I was not a good singer at all. But really this wasn't my tone. I was just having my moments. When I finished I could have sworn they were making fun of me which made me cry more, I hated when people picked on me, I should be doing that.

"Did you check that off the list?" Suki asked Tej as he couldn't make out words. It seemed after my performance he was left quiet, yet turning his hardest to not break out with laughter.

"S-say something and I'll fuck you..." I stuttered to Tej as he stared at me with so much judgment.

"And You'll fuck me?" He tried to break off my drunk sentence. "Up." I finished popping the P as I tried to comprehend my surroundings. My hands were all over the place as I tried gathering myself as well, I gripped the top of the bar facing it and closed my eyes, I of course blocked any communication that came from suki and tej trying to feel my way back into reality.

"Are you okay? You're prima donna moment only lasted for about 40 seconds." Suki asked sensing that I was out of it. Which I was I felt everything in the room was empty yet no one was around me yet again people were walking by if that made sense. I could describe my sense of drunken state as being in a free open space yet with nothing to hold on to I felt like I was on the Earth without gravity that I was somehow falling yet I couldn't keep the balance of the capacity of everything in front of me.