"JEALOUSY."

"So I might have ruined Mia's date."

 Not Edited

Not Edited

"So he asked you out?" I asked sitting on Mia's bed, She turned around and nodded, oh how I wished Brian turned out to be a cop- it could really save mia at this point.

"Pretty much, that's why Vincent was mad that night in the kitchen." She said looking at me in her mirror.

I sighed and look down with a frown, Mia just proved everything I suspected, Vincent did like her and he was jealous of her and Brian.

"You deserve so much more than him Stella," Mia told me as I shuffled around with her pillow, I chuckled under my breath and huffed. "Sadly enough I think I deserve only him."

"What do you mean?" She asked now turning around away from the mirror, "Oh nothing just don't have many options." I uttered stopping her from worrying.

"Stella you are beautiful any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Oh, I know that it's for me to pick for my option." I corrected backtracking that assumption of me being insecure, "I can have any guy I want but I don't have options because I know my worth and half of these guys are trash." I rambled very loudly, getting up from her bed.

I looked at her for a bit and saw what she was wearing- a cute flora dress that I loaned her, I mean this is why I was over here in the first place letting her burrow my stuff and prep her for this date with Brian.

"He's an idiot, He gonna smile a lot to throw you off, He might even touch your hand making you feel all good inside." I warned Mia listing down the pros and cons, "I don't know him personally but he's a good guy."

"And he smells really good, only when he's not wearing that cinnamon cologne." I added the last part, Mia nodded for me to continue gushing herself over this whole thing, "Okay then He might say a joke- it's not funny but you'll laugh because he's too adorable and so He doesn't realize that his jokes aren't funny."

"Also he's dreamer, He dreams a lot- Confidence, a little smart too charming, Brian is like Ted Bundy, minus being ugly and the murdering part. instead, he's like an upgrade."

"And if not Ted Bundy then he's your Johnny Depp, with all the good traits minus black hair if that makes sense." I went on, "You look pretty, now He might compliment you but it'll be a short way if that makes sense."

Mia smiled and looked back at me, "How do you know all this?" She questioned in curiosity but I only gave her a shrug as an answer, Before she could say anything we heard a beep outside.

"That's him." I said brightly turning her around, We both gawked at each excitedly jumping and down almost, "Go!" I rushed her out of the room, making her not wait any longer.