"GO AWAY."

"Leave me alone."

Not edited

Not edited

"Go away Brain, brian? Whatever your name is." I mumbled as he followed behind me like a lost puppy. "Can we please talk?" He asked as I tried to wall faster. I ignored him and continued to walk.

"I'm not listening." I covered my ears as I continued to go on, I was looking for a taxi in the street, or for anything honestly, that didn't relate to that bar or me being around this ass whip.

"I don't know you, white men, leave me alone," I spoke to him directly as I clinched my purse. I played along to me being unrecognizable or for him to not be seen in my eyes, if I played along maybe he'll go away. If I scream out for help maybe he'll run, maybe if I yell robbery he'll get attacked, either way, I was satisfied with anything.

"Stella..." He called my name showing from his serious tone that he wasn't in the mood to joke with me. I clutched my purse even more as I turned around, I backed up as I kept a close eye on Brian starting my plan of marking my loud tears.

"Why are following me creep." I started acting like I was scared like Brian was a threat. Brian looked at me confused but also looked behind him to see that people were noticing my fear since I was speaking loudly.

"Leave me alone! Why are you standing near me!" I shouted pretending I was frightened. Brian looked at me like I was insane, He tried shushing me to the point that I was making a scene but it only made everything worse.

"What are you telling me to be quiet about it! So you want me to hush while you- oh my God help me! He telling me to be quiet." I shouted once more as I gather the locals' attention. I hated using my privilege but in this case, I did it for the right reason, I guess. I'll regret it later.

"What are you going do to rape me!?" I shouted more as I became extra. This was when a dude who was waiting for a heavy ride stopped. It seemed as if he could get in his taxi next to us that he heard the whole conversation and became alert.

A guy tackled Brian to the ground making me laugh so hard. I tried to control the giggles but they had to come out when I saw him struggle. The man who so tackled him for me seemed to notice my laughter and became confused.

"Keep him like that, don't call anyone he's already cop anyways," I informed the random as he was about to grab his phone.

"Oh, so he's one of those cops that harass women at night huh? I hate bad officers like you." He said to Brian as his face was glued to the ground. Brian could not say anything instead he was busy play fighting with the guy in order to keep holt in the situation.

"Your the reason why the economy is so fucked up, you go for the wrong people instead of the ones that do bad, asshole."

"Right." I agreed to cross my arms as I shifted to the car that was beside me. It was the same taxi that the guy was going to get into.