"HEAD FIRST."

Not edited

Not edited

my heels clicked as I followed Brian and the boys. I stayed near Brian as roman kept looking at me. when I was close to Brian I began to whisper in his ear frowning at every look the bald black guy shoved my way. "Would you be mad if I dumped you?" I asked him and he quickly looked my way confused. Brian rolled his eyes as he continued along with the rest to follow the cop Whitworth. I stayed quiet along the way as were stopped in a big storage room.

I looked around at my surroundings seeing how huge it was, it was almost as if we were in an airport storage per say.

"So what's next?" Roman asked as he was the first to break the silence. "Well that's all up to Mrs. Anderson, I'm sure she could put in a good volunteer for you too." Bilkins dared to make both boys look at me. I began to roll my eyes. of course, I had to be in the middle of this game with them. put in a good word my ass.

"I already called Monica. since she already likes Brian she said they can come, the more the merrier." I shrugged.

"So your father just lets you in on his legal activity just like that?"

"No. but Monica reminds me of what my dad and her boyfriend are doing most of the time. meaning Carter my dad's business partner. my dad could care less about what I do I just can't get in the middle of the more physical stuff that goes on."

"So are admitting to helping your father do these illegal trades?"

"Well, I mean. I am daddys girl. I help with a file or two, nothing wrong with that."

"Okay! okay! enough with all the information. I need to know exactly what are doing or what was rolling in with this shit?" Roman then asked and he stopped the small talk. Bilkins then smiled as he pointed directly behind us to two things that were covered up. surely we didn't see these before. When some of the workers that belonged to the officers came over. they lifted up the blankets that were hiding the two cars underneath.

"That's more like it dawg!" Roman said as he gazed his eyes directly on the purple low top. "Yeah, this one daddies right here." He made his mark as he then tossed his black bag in the back seat of the top-down ride. I began to chuckle behind Brian as I saw that he was mesmerized by it. I had to admit these cars were well designed even if I thought Brian's was a little, "Ugly." but that was just preference I was not a big fan of yellow.

"So what do you think?" Bilkins asked Brian as he seemed to not say anything about his. "it's cool like really cool." he replied by simply saying. I rolled my eyes at Brian's words sensing that they had no up spirits as roman had for his.

"No, we got that settle. Stella, you know your place in this. also, you two check in with me after you're done with the first step."

"and that's what?" Brian asked. but I was to answer. "Getting into cosplay," I answered right for him as my eyes turned back to the cars. this was only step one. pretend and pretend.

I sat in the passenger seat of the car with the mirror down on my side that connected to the roof of the car. either way, I was staring at it as I put on my lipstick, brian was driving a steady paste as he didn't want me to mess up. he wasn't doing it because he wanted to, no, he was doing it because I was complaining and yelling about the speed he was going.

"You're going too fast," I said as I broke the silence between us. Brian sighed go himself heavily in annoyance before he lifted his foot again off the pedal slightly. "Thank you." I thanked him as I went back to focusing on my makeup. I could see the bats under my eyes and everything, I sure was embarrassed.

I fixed my hair out of the way when I finished it with my lipstick. I then began to take my index finger tapping it on my lips to make sure it was at least blended, as I was doing so out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Brian staring at me. not even eyeing the words once. his eyes scanned down my body as I was busy perfecting everything else. I could swear his eyes went to another place but I wasn't sure. I wasn't so sure until I looked over to him, catching in mid glance staring at my breast.

"Are you kidding me..." I started off by saying and I saw him jump. Brian quickly blinked his eyes back to the road as he didn't even say anything about me catching him. "hmmm." I hummed as I turned back to my mirror. my side eye never left him though. I could have sworn I saw something else.

"Why are you humming?" he asked and I began to then laugh. "because you're being weird," I said as I let be known that I caught him.

"Weird? never?....I-I'm never weird." He stuttered. Brian looked at me again and away from the road. for a second his eyes went to my top but instantly broke away when he saw that I caught him again. "Whatever," I whispered as I reached and closed the mirror in infront of me. even when I did that I decides to test the boy even more.

I reached for my drink that was in the cup holder. a Fanta to be exact. the boys had made a stop so I was enjoying my little drink for the ride. not for long though. not for long as I decided to get one last good sip of it before accidentally it all on Brian as he drove.

Brian flinched hard from the cold compression that hit his lap. that he almost served off the road. when Brian noticed that he served he quickly gained his balance before looking at a smiling me. "Why would do that!?" He shouted making my smile grow longer.

"Because I can that's why." I made it clear. I looked at his lap and saw that my drink was all washed down on him. I gave Brian a then frown as I pretended to feel bad about it. "Aww, sweetheart did I get rid of it?" I asked as my sweet voice came to light making the boy confused.

"What?"

"I'm talking about your boner. you were staring at my boobs brian. I'm not going to lie, I didn't really appreciate it." I cooed as I pressed my body to the side of him. it was then that I lifted my body up and to his side of the car slightly. "You know what I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen..." I whispered along as I got closer to his face. when I did Brian snapped his eyes from the road and to my breast that was close to his face. he didn't care if I caught him this time.

"Should I make you feel better?" I asked as I noticed him staring away from them. Brian's eyes scanned how close we were and instantly he snapped out of it in seconds. the boy touched the breaks as it seemed that we came to red light when driving, when he hit the break my head when forward knocking my head on the headboard of the car. when my head did hit the headboard I groaned in pain.

"What the fuck Brian!" I screamed. I held my head for seconds as I began to move away from him. Brian looked around as if he didn't do anything in the sense. "My head...." I complained.

"I'm sorry." he apologized. but before I could say a word, a loud engine beside us at the stop sign was heard and from the color of the car, I knew it was roman. Brian who let down the window on my side made the boy see why he came at such a stop.

"What the hell? why were y'all serving?" roman asked as he looked at the car to me holding my head. "I don't know ask Stella." Brian put me on the spot making me lift my head up and hit him on the chest.

"I hate you." I gritted to him.