"FORBID."

"Interesting..."

"Mother

"Mother." I greeted at the door as she stood there with a cigarette. She didn't say a word to me, she let me right on in, "Where's father?" I asked her as she followed me to the kitchen.

"Go in there and see for yourself." In which I did when the words came from her mouth, I went into the kitchen to see a breakfast already prepared through the whole table, it was set fancy, candles as well and the smoking hot fresh scent of it all in the air. My dad had a newspaper glued to his face, scanning it tensely.

"Dad?" I questioned him as I notice how quiet he was. "Have a seat," He told me as he didn't stare away from the magazine.

"What's he doing here." I spotted carter entering in from the living room with smirk on his face. My father didn't answer me, "Well good morning to you to you to sunshine."

I rolled my eyes when I heard the words sunshine fall from his mouth, I went and followed my dad's orders though and took a seat closely by him, after I took my seat mom joined as well along with carter.

My mom looked sick, which she was probably due to all the smoking, but she looked heavily close near to death if I had to be honest. "Pass me the syrup." She said and I didn't even do it.

"Stella.." my dad mumbled from his magazine as he sounded aggravated, I sighed under my breath before doing as she wanted it sitting down inches away from her to grab, god forbid me touching this woman.

"Your credit cards are back on, but I hope you don't have any plans on using it." My mother said me as a hint of evilness was in her voice swirling. Like I cared she cut me off for 2 days.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Don't worry, I won't. I'm sure I've learned my lesson." She gave me a stern look, she knew I was being fake when saying that.

"I don't think you have learned you lesson Stella."

"You've been spending like crazy every since last week, none of it was for law school." My father said as he then decided to put the magazine down, "your mother told me it was only right that I did cute you off."

"You have to learn independence." He stated lastly. I scoffed at that. "I've been independent."

"Staying out late with a boy isn't being independent." He brought up the real issue that turned that tables between him and me. "You smell just like him." Carter mentioned heavily as he sat back in his chair dangling his small glass of orange juice, "Jealous? Hmm?" I questioned zooming my eyes over to him.

"I mean I would be jealous too if I had a woman just like yours who was fucking half the city, plus business part—"

"Stella." My dad called my name again in warning for me to stop, but I felt myself breaking in every direction, why did I have to pretend? Why me?