"HANDCUFF."

This is really kinky Brian...but uncuff me before I fucking kill you!

but uncuff me before I fucking kill you!

NOT EDITED

I giggled slightly as I felt something below tingling against my feet. At first, I snapped back awakening and then I jiggled my hand for an unknown reason, it was really like my hand was stuck and something was definitely hurting the wrist of my poor hand.

I moaned as I felt something cold metal hit my skin more so trapped in a scoop. "What the..." I mumbled before I opened my eyes fully. I jiggled my hand again but only it had it doing that weird circle thing again. It was like it was trapped. I began to slowly freak out as I had no control of it. It felt like my poor hand was being framed or hooked.

My other hand was free oddly so I was really wondering what the hell happened. All I remember was taking a cab, and with Brian cursing him out and weird enough getting food after and taking more shots with him, we talked it out over dinner of course but I was still left frustrated with the bastard now even more since I assumed I was tied up towards his bed frame.

"Brian, I'm going to fucking kill you!" I screamed in terror as I was struggling with my life with the handcuff. It was oddly set with both sides locked on a weird fore hole and tightly wristed for me to not get away. I began to cry as I noticed that I was alone in this random room.

"Mommy?" I whispered to myself. For the grace of the devil, I kinda needed her is this moment. Maybe my daddy even maybe someone for at least a damn thing since I was starting to get scared.

I looked down at my clothing and noticed that I was wearing an ugly long shirt. The shirt had the logo of Adidas, the poor shoe brand, not even the closure one that is expensive, I almost cried when I looked at what I was dressed in. I was going to kill Brian even more with these poor people's clothes he put on me.

"Ew poor people's clothes." I shrieked as with my free hand I crumbled it staring in disgust. "Help me!" I then screamed again.

"I am going to have a panic attack, this fucking gross, I'm on mistress with sheets that are probably non-germ-free, I could catch rabies."

"Look Brian seriously whatever this is that you're in too, I do not consent, it's not my property, I'm not into tying me with handcuffs or whatever nasty BDSM shit you are in, this isn't a good fucking kink, I'm not into this!" I continued.

"Brian!"

"See what you are doing, you got me screaming your name already, that's an accomplishment!" I tried joking but I ended up sounding like an idiot. I tried laughing at this awkward situation as a whole but all I did was just end up scaring myself more. I pinpointed my hand around the handcuff and struggled as I got no answer-back. I became sad as I figured I would be like this for the time being. Trapped into some weird sex position, wow.